A birthday party???

"No that's the stupidest thing I've ever heard." Will said to Mike "It's really not!" Mike said in defense "Actually Wheeler it is." Max said walking by El with her arm around her shoulder "You think anything I say is stupid." Mike looked at Max who shrugged her shoulders but smirked, he wasn't wrong. Honestly you would think that after a year Max and Mike would be cool with each other but no they share an equal well known hate for each other still.
"Will!" Will and his friends turned around and saw a 'girl' with brown curly hair waving at Will "Phoebe hey!" Will walked past his friends and walked over to his other friend "What are you doing here?" Will asked the younger teen "Nothing much I'm just here with Trevor to get stuff for my birthday." They shrugged "Oh it's your birthday soon?" Phoebe nodded with a smile on their face "I was going to have Trevor contact you to see if you and your family would like to come, but since you're here now Would you all like to come? You can bring your friends to." Phoebe looked over Wills shoulder and saw the group of awkward teens behind him with El who was smiling bright waving at Them and Phoebe waved back with a smile. "We would love to thanks Phoebe, what day is it?" "March 23. 1:30 a.m. to 11:30 p.m." "Wait in 2 days? My birthday is before yours! Also that late at night?" "You know, Mexican family parties and all." They shrugged and Will laughed

(Yes I head cannon that the Spengler's are Mexican-American)

"Alright then, I'll see you soon Phoebe have a good time. Tell Trevor I said hi." Phoebe nodded their head "Bye Phoebe." El smiled "Bye Jane.".

"A party?" "Birthday party yes." Will said "sounds fun but won't it be awkward since we don't know Phoebe like at all?" Dustin said "well yeah but she offered and I didn't want to be rude. Besides a party sounds nice." Will shrugged looking at the card "Yeah it does BUT we don't know her we only know Trevor, and I kinda have some... doubts about him." Lucas said, Will tensed up hearing this, he wondered what kind of doubts did Lucas had about Trevor? Did he say something to him?threaten him?what happened? "What kind of doubts?" Will asked "I don't know he just seems odd like he's hiding something." Lucas rolled his eyes while talking about Trevor, Max saw this and she knew Lucas was jealous of Trevor but Will didn't know that being the clueless nerd he is "Oh.." that's all Will could say, he was hiding something and it was the fact he and Will were dating. "Oh? Don't you want to figure out what it is?" Dustin asked even though he knows that he's hiding the fact he's a ghostbuster and is dating Will "Nah I don't want to pry, besides it's not my business. Trev is just my friend that's all." Will said. Mike knew Will,He knew when he gets nervous he avoids eye contact and he slightly pinched his arm or hand, and he was doing exactly that right now. He knows something but what...

"You invited Wills friends to your party?"Callie asked as she was driving her kids back to the house "YOU WHAT!?" Trevor looked at his sibling "Yeah besides, Will can meet our family I'm sure he'll be thrilled to know your related to a ghostbuster." Callie said it was silent "Wait you didn't tell him your a Spengler!" Callie stopped the car at a red light and looked back at her son, Oh Trevor was screwed "Uhhhh." "Oh my god Trevor." Callie turned forward disappointed at her son for lying to his Boyfriend "I Know Okay! I messed up Ive been lying to him, BUT ITS FOR A GOOD REASON!" Callie and Phoebe looked at Trevor with 'what was the reason' eyes "The reason is that I don't want him to think I'm a nerd because I'm related to a Ghostbuster." "So what your saying is that your ashamed of your grandfather." "Well-" "you know he saved the world right? Who wouldn't love that and Trevor you saved the world to." Phoebe said "Honey look. If you tell him who you truly are and he doesn't accept you, then is he really someone you would want to be with?" Trevor sat there for a moment thinking about what his mom was saying, Will had never shown any signs of making fun of anyone for what they like. He's like the most accepting person on the world! And he and his friends did dress up as the ghostbusters as kids so he might actually be a fan. But still...it was scary I mean he's been lying to Will this whole time and he didn't know how he was going to react to Trevor lying to him for so long... "Oh did you know Wills birthday tomorrow."

'shit'

"Y-Yeah I know!" Trevor avoided eye contact with them "You forgot didn't you." Phoebe said with a face of annoyance "N-No! Oh course not!" "Whatever you say Trevor.

Sorry it's short!!! The next chapter is going to be about Wills birthday!!!