Joy ride

"Are you sure your not like idk seeing things the ghost busters haven't been seen in years!" Dustin was passing back and forth in his room "Yes Dustin I know but you have to believe me why would I lie!" Will was looking outside trying to see if he could spot the car or even the ghost to see if it was in sight "I know you would never lie about something like this but it just seems to bizarre you know?" Will sat down on his bed still on the phone with Dustin "I know it sounds crazy believe me but this isn't a lie...anyways sooo when are you coming to visit me and El?" Will said he missed his dear Dusty-Bun he was the ray of sun shine in the party "I was thinking maybe in 9 more weeks and Lucas wants to come to and so does Max and Mike to!" Will smiled remembering he hasn't talked to Mike wait OH SHIT HE HASN'T TALKED TO MIKE YET "FLIP!" Will shouted "Did you forget to talk to Mike?" "Yeah..." "go on go call him he really misses you!" "I will bye Dusty-Bun!" Will hung up the phone before Dustin could react to the name that would make him annoyed. Will quickly dialed Mikes number and after one ring he heard a voice on the other end "WILLIAM BYERS WHY HAVENT YOY CALLED ME!" Mike yelled playfully and seriously "IM SORRY MIKE!" "I thought you forgot all about me your BEST FRIEND!" "Oh please how could I ever forget about you, your so annoying." Will said sarcastically and Mike laughed at his joke for the next 5 hours they talked on the phone they talked about how the party was doing and everything in Hawkins they cached up on stuff even though it's only been a few weeks since they seen each other and a half since they seen each other they eventually ended the call when it was 3 or 4 a.m. when Mike hung up the phone he and Will immediately drifted off to sleep.

"GOD WHERE IS IT!" Will woke up to shoutings and shot up from his bed "El what's wrong?" Will rubbed his eyes trying to wake up "I can't find my bracelet Hopper gave me!" El opened Wills door with tears in here eyes she valued her little blue bracelet hop gave her after all it was the only thing she had left of him...that and his flannels. Will looked at his little sister and frowned a little he hated seeing El like this she always had trouble remembering where she put stuff her memory has always been a  little hazy "I'll help you find it don't worry." Will got up from his bed "you go ahead and just relax and watch TV okay?" El slowly nodded her head and walked off into the living room and Will started looking at the most common places she would leave her bracelet he checked on her night stand and in its drawers when he seen that it wasn't in there he then looked in her bathroom by the sink and in the little jewelry box she had in there and sure enough it was in there hidden by all the gold and silver earrings and necklaces. Will sighed he grabbed the bracelet and walked out of the bathroom he was about to walk past his moms room but he stopped and nocked on the door he waited for a few moments and heard nothing so he opened the door to see if she was asleep but was surprised to see that she wasn't she wasn't even in her room or her bathroom and he didn't see her purse either he then realized that's today was her first week at her job. He closed her door and started walking into the living room and was met with El watching a person with a black and white mask playing some Minecraft (lol) Will sat down right by his sister and handed her, her beautiful blue bracelet his little sister face lit up as she put her bracelet on and thanked him a million times wrapping him in a very tight hug, the two siblings sat down at the couch and watched YouTube on the TV until there older brother woke up which wasn't until a few hours when Jonathan woke up he made breakfast for him and his younger siblings they had bacon,eggs,and toast the two younger siblings talked about what they were going to do today and invited Jonathan to tag along "Oh sorry guys Argyle wanted to hang out today." "You mean go on a weed date." Will said with a smug smile on his face while el chuckled, Jonathan had a small tint on blush on his face and rolled his eyes "No we just wanted to hang out and besides we just met." "Love at first sight perhaps?" "Oh like in Princess Mononoke!" "I don't think that counts El." "It could if you see it right!" Will playfully rolled his eyes and softly shoved his sister's arm and she chuckled while doing the same after "Haha funny I don't believe in that." Jonathan said "you did with Nancy." "Not true it took me a while." "Sure it did." The three siblings finished there food and got dressed for there day.
El got dressed in a white dress with a light blue cardigan with her white converse she just got and Will got dressed in a 'The Cure' shirt with light blue jeans with a navy blue and white flannel and black Converse, when the siblings were done they heard the doorbell ring El went to the door and opened it and was met with Argyle "Hey Argyle!" El waved "Hey little dude in Jonathan ready?" Just when he said that Jonathan walked out of his room and to the door "Sup man looking pretty snazzy." "Yeah Jonathan." Both Will and El looked at him with a smug smile on there faces and Jonathan blushed and rolled his eyes "El you're driving today." Jonathan thrown El the keys and she caught them with a smile on her face "That's not fair!" Will complained "Life's not fair and you failed your drivers test 3 times." "Because the tester doesn't know how fun it is to drive fast!" "Yeah yeah bye guys see you later." Jonathan walked off to the van with Argyle and they drove off "Want to speed around in this field I saw yesterday?" El looked at Will "I think you already know the answer." Both the siblings rushed to the car and immediately got in. The two siblings made it to the field and started speeding around swerving and twirling occasionally driving over bumps both the siblings where having the time of there lives screaming and shouting of joy as the car turned roughly and spin in long and short circles with music playing full blast.

At the Spenglers house:

Phoebe and Trevor were relaxing in the back fixing up a car and playing with the trap making sure it works Phoebe looked up from the trap and in the distance they see a car driving very recklessly kinda reminds her of their older brother "Wow another person who drives recklessly just like you." Phoebe smirked at her brother and he rolled his eyes and looked to see what his sibling was talking about "Oh wow they really do drive recklessly....looks kinda fun actually." Phoebe rolled her eyes "Of course you would think that's coooooo OH MY GOD!"

With El and Will:

"WOOOOOOOOOO!!" Will put his arms in the air "THIS IS FUNNNN!" El exclaimed pressing hard on the gas petal Will opened is eyes "EL WATCH OUT!" Will slightly shook his sisters shoulder "SHIT!"

.

.

.

.

*BAM* Will looked up and seen the rusted old car up in the air right above them then the car crashed down right behind them "HOLY SHIT EL THAT WAS AMAZING AND YOU DIDNT FAINT HOLY SHIT!" Will exclaimed looked at his sister whipping off the blood from her nose and smiling both the siblings started laughing terrified about how they could have crashed. When the laughter dived down Will suggested they should leave before anything could get out of hand they soon made it to Walmart and went shopping for some stuff El ended up getting a little Minecraft bee plush, a few new earrings, and some hair clips and Will he got a few new paint colors and some brushes. "Will can we go skate today?" "I don't know El..." "please Will it'll be fun and we can see if Trevor wants to come to~" el said smirking and wiggling here eyebrows "S-shut up El and we just went out a few days ago I'm just going to give him a little break you know. And I'm kinda...ehh you know?" Els smile faded but she understood she nodded her head and smiled "let's go before you get more..ehhh." Will let out a dry but meaningful laugh and grabbed his sister's hand as they made it to the cashier line and bought their stuff and left.

Sorry this is boring I love you guys so much please except more chapters soon especially in my Miles x Will book I love you all so much!!!!! <333