Coffee

It was 7:00 a.m. and Trevor was walking out of the restaurant since it was time for him to leave but when he was walking out he saw Jane with a friend with short red hair "Hey Jane!" Trevor shouted catching the 2 girls attention making Jane wave back and running towards Trevor with the girl right by her side "Hey Trevor! Are you off of work?" "Uh yeah actually I just got done with a night shift." "So that's why you look like hell." The red head girl said chuckling, Jane looked over at her with a face telling her to shut up and she did "You want to come with us to get coffee?" Jane asked, Trevor was thinking about it, he was kinda tired but he knows he can't go to sleep if he goes home because 'Sleeping makes you depressed' Dana would tell him, but at the same time he really just needed some coffee to survive "Yeah sure if it's okay with yoouurrr..." he didn't know what she and Jane were he doesn't like assuming relationships "I'm her Friend and I'm okay with it I guess..." Jane grabbed Trevors wrist and started walking both her friends to the coffee shop "Jane I know how to get there." Trevor said "Yeah well you walk slow we have to make it there before everyone starts coming in."

When they made it they were first in line "Hello my names Megan what can I get you today?" The girl asked "Hi Megan Can I please have a strawberry frapachino?" "Mhm and you?" "Just black coffee." The red head girl said "Okay and you?" "I'm coffee with light cream please." Trevor said "Alright it'll be done soon please go ahead and sit anywhere you want." Megan said smiling "Thank you!" El said walking towards a table for them to sit at. "Black coffee seriously!" Trevor said to the red head "Duh it good." "You have no soul!" "Ouch I'm so hurt." She rolled her eyes  and so did Trevor "How do you even know Jane?" She asked "He's friends with my brother!" Jane shouted a little to loud, Trevor looked over at her confused on why she would say that because she knows he and Will are dating "Well actually-" "oh look our drinks are here!" El said interrupting Trevor once again "here you guys go!" Megan said putting down the drinks "Thank you Megan." El smiled back at her, when Trevor looked at the red head girl he saw that she looked a bit jealous? No way maybe he's seeing things, Megan left the 3 to drink there stuff and they all talked for a while until Trevor told them he had to leave so they exchanged there goodbyes and Trevor left.

When he made it home he was welcome with the sound of yelling from his mom "I told you to get out!" Trevor walked into the kitchen and froze this was surely an unexpected moment because he saw that the person she was yelling at was non other than his father, his father who had left them years ago ,the father that only sticked around for a year or two but then left when he couldn't connect with Phoebe "Let's talk about this Callie I'm sorry I really am I didn't mean to hurt you!" His father fought back "I don't care you left that was your decision now leave!" Callie shouted, the two were going back and forth Trevor looked to his left and saw his sister sitting on the floor knees to their chest fidgeting with the bracelet on their wrist, Trevor walked over to his sibling "Hey..." he sat down next to her "Hey..." she said "You okay?" Phoebe went silent "He didn't even try to stay around I thought it wouldn't effect me but..." their parents bickering still went on in the background, Trevor frowned at this Phoebe wasn't good at showing emotions but he could tell she was sad and this situation is confusing "come on let's go." He got up and waiting for Phoebs to get on her feet as well, and when they did both siblings walked out of the house and began walking to the Byers home.

Will was laying in his bed scrolling through Instagram until his sister opened the door "Will I found this new recipe on cookies can you help me?" Jane said "Uh sure but what happened?" Will asked her that because she only ever bakes when she's sad or frustrated (lol I do the same thing) "Nothing I just want to bake." She smiled and that made Will smile.
"So how was your morning so far?" Will asked as they were getting the stuff they needed to make cookie "It was good Actually when me and Syd were out we bumped into Trevor and took him out for coffee with us!" Jane said "Oh that's nice did you all have fun?" Will asked his sister "Yeah but he left after a little." Will smiled happy that El has taken a liking to his boyfriend she had trust issues especially with new people she may be nice but really she's judging them is they are rude to her. A few minutes passed and El and Will were mixing together the ingredients until they heard the door bell ring "I'll get it." Will said "you sure?" "Mhm" Will walked over to the door and opened it and was surprised to see Trevor and his little sister "Sorry for coming unannounced...are you busy?" Trevor asked "No it's fine we are just making cookies right now." Will smiled and let them in "Will who's-Oh Hi Trevor!" El said cheerfully, she looked to Trevors side and saw Phoebe "Oh are you Ph-Pheebe? No Pheo-Phoebe!" El mentally congratulated herself for getting it after a while "yeah?" "I like that name I never heard that name before!" El smiled "Thank you...what's your name?" Phoebe asked trying to be nice "My names El-Jane!" Phoebe raised an eyebrow but lowered it "I never heard Jane before I like it." El smiled bright "Do you guys want to play games or something while we finish up baking?" Will asked "Do you have any books about Astronomy?" Phoebe asked "Phoebe people don't have-" "Yeah in my room I have a collection on Astronomy books along with other stuff to." Will smiled before heading upstairs and back down with a huge book about astronomy "here." Phoebe grabbed the book and stared at it for a few seconds before saying thank you and sitting on the couch "Wow you Space nerd." Trevor teased Will causing Will to roll his eyes in response "Why do you think I have trophies and medals in my room, I won almost all the Science fair back in Hawkins." Will said chuckling at the end, suddenly Trevor remembered what Luckys dad told him 'you'll find out on your own time' Trevor was about to ask Will about Hawkins "Hey Will I need your help!" El said "I'll be right back go ahead and watch TV or read any book you see on the shelves or play any video game you want." Will kissed Trevor on the cheek before heading to the kitchen to help Jane.

Will and Trevor were sitting on Wills bed watching TV it was already 8:31 in the night since the siblings arrived Jane and Phoebe were reading actually Jane was reading and Phoebe was helping her pronounce words correctly but still it was nice, Jonathan wasn't going to be home for another few hours and Joyce she worked overtime tonight so she won't be home until early tomorrow morning. Trevor was laying on Wills shoulder while they were watching TV, Trevor looked up and Will and admired him in the dim light he looked hot Trevor couldn't believe he was all his "What?" Will looked at Trevor "is there something on my face?" Will asked causing Trevor to chuckle, he put his hand on Wills cheek rubbing it lightly with his thumb "No your just so pretty..." Will turned red yes they were dating and always complement each other but Will gets flustered when Trevor calls him pretty or darling it makes him go crazy, Will chuckled a bit "I'm not as pretty as you." Will said making both of them chuckle...it went silent Trevors eyes kept darting to Wills eyes and lips "Is...is it okay if I can kiss you?" Trevor asked "Yeah..." Trevor leaned in pressing his lips on Wills, one little kiss turned into two and then Three and much more, Trevor pulled Will onto his lap still not breaking the kiss he was grabbing Wills thighs making Will quietly groan into the kiss Will had his hands on Trevors back gripping his shirt soon the two broke the kiss because they heard the front door open "That's probably Jonathan" Will said a little annoyed "Yeah..." Trevor sounded annoyed to, Will looked over at his boyfriend and kissed him one more time "Don't be annoyed love." Will said making Trevor blush "Are you and your sister staying the night?" Will asked Trevor "If it's not a problem?" "Not at all Jane should have some clothes for her and I have clothes you can wear." "Is Jonathan going to mind?" "No and if he does I have blackmail on him so~" Trevor laughed god how he loved Will. Soon they all started getting dressed and doing the sleeping arrangements and later on at 11:00 they went to sleep Jane gave up her bed to Phoebe and she slept on the floor with a bunch of pillows and blankets, and Jonathan told the two boys to sleep in separate places with the door open but obviously they didn't listen and so when Jonathan went to bed and was sound asleep Trevor ended up sleeping on the bed with Will with the door barely open only a crack.

Rushed but yeah!