Chapter 25- Harmonic Convergence

After Iroh's departure, it took me a while to get out of bed, but I did. I cleaned myself up and put on an outfit, And made my way up the deck where everyone was.

"Fara, good you're alive." Korra says as she was aggressively practicing her airbending with a tummy stand.

"Always dressed to fight." Mako chuckles.

I flex my nonexistent biceps. "You know it."

Bolin walks over as he places his arms around Mako and I. "So, are you and the General good? We explained everything to him before he went down to see you."

"Yeah, we're good. Thanks guys."

Bolin gives a toothy smile. "Yeah, we're just sorry, how everything got so hectic."

"Yeah," Mako agrees. "We didn't mean to cause problems. Our feelings for you just got so strong."

I slightly frown, but give a quick smile. "It's fine, I really appreciate you guys."

"Fara! Come here, please!" My dad yells as I rush over to him and Korra.

"Yeah, dad, what's wrong?"

"I just want you to stand here with me and critique Korra."

I stood beside my father as I began to copy his posture. "Unalaq will be waiting for you. You'll need all of your Avatar power to stop him."

"I'm going to close the spirit portals, lock Vaatu in for another ten thousand years, and make Unalaq wish he'd never been born." Korra uses her firebending to blast the head off the practice target.

"As soon as we reach the Southern Water Tribe, we'll blast through the blockade at the main portal." Aunt Kya soon joins us as dad continues talking. "Then we can rendezvous with Tonraq and his troops, crash through the defenses around the portal, and enter the Spirit World."

"Whoa," Aunt Kya gasps. "Since when does my little brother want to crash or blast through anything?"

Dad turns to his sister. "I'll do whatever it takes to save my daughter."

Uncle Bumi approaches us. "We all want to save Jinora, but I think your plan might be a tad over-aggressive, seeing as there are only eight of us and one ship."

I raise my eyebrow at my uncle. "Really? And what do you suggest?"

"An attack like this calls for strategy. I remember when I was surrounded by pirates at the Hurricane Straits. We managed to capture them all, with just a feather, two eggs and a barrel of molasses."

"I don't want to hear any of your crazy stories now!" Dad shouts. "This is serious!"

Uncle Bumi only scoffs in response.

✧༺♥༻∞༺♥༻✧

Once the ship stops, we all aboard on Oogi as we head to White Lotus compound in the South Pole.

Oogi flies with everyone on top of him, while Korra enters the compound on Naga. Oogi lands and Korra's mother approaches.

"Mom!" Korra shouts, hugging her mother.

"I'm so happy you're here."

"Where's dad?" Korra asks.

Senna's head falls. "Unalaq wiped out the entire southern resistance, and captured your father."

"I'll get him back."

I pick up Jinora as dad and his siblings follow close behind. "Where is my grandmother?" I ask Senna.

"She's in the healing hut." She replies. "So many injured."

We enter the healing hut, as we open the doors it reveals all the injured men, and the female healers beside them.