Window Cameo #1

D- Now let's get started on the familiar faces who opened windows while Batman and Robin were climbing the walls.

S- And we're gonna start with the first window cameo ever. Jerry Lewis!

J.L- Hey, Sammy, Deric, Levi! And hello out there, everyone!

L- G'day, Jerry. Would you tell us about your cameo in Batman?

J.L- Well, there's really not much to say about it. I just overhear them climbing and see what it is. They tell me they're out crimefighting and I say "holy human flies" and close the window.

S- Oh yeah! We were wondering what that shot was when we saw it in a 'holy' compilation video. But now we know it was you in the window.

J.L- Glad you like it.

D- How did you feel about being able to be on Batman?

J.L- Well, buddy, I was one of those people who wanted to be a villain on the series, but they already had a villain for that episode, so they made me a window cameo. 

S- Is that how the window cameos came around?

J.L- You betcha, Sammy! There were so many people who wanted to be villains, but they just couldn't. So the producers created moments when Batman and Robin would climb the walls and the celebrity that asked to be a villain would open a window.

S- Gawrsh! Compromising the roles that were already taken with a window cameo was an AMAZING IDEA!

L- We'll be back with the next cameo soon. Stay tuned.