Snippet #3

D- Let's dive into the Batman movie for a second with our next special guest.

S- He appeared in the movie as Commodore Schmidlapp. But he was also on an episode of the series as King Boris. 

L- And he's here to give us some interesting facts about himself and the roles he played on Batman. Please welcome Reginald Denny.

R- Hello there, my children.

D- Hi-ya, Reg! Would you please tell us about the role you played in the Batman movie?

R- With the greatest of pleasure. In the film, I play an English inventor who wants to bring his latest invention to Gotham City. He thinks he's in the yacht on the way to the city, but he's really being held captive by the Joker, Penguin, Riddler and Catwoman. The main gag with my character in the film is that I keep ringing for my tea and driving the villains crazy. 

S- Yeah, that was good. I liked your character. His name was Commodore Schmidlapp, but originally, they named you, in the script... Commodore Redhead.

R- Yes, that's right, Sammy. 

L- Now how about King Boris? Tell us about that character.

R- Well, he's a king from England who comes to Gotham City. The Riddler kidnaps him and threatens Batman saying it's either Boris's life or his.

S- That Riddler sure is tricky! For real.

D- Thanks Reginald. Stay tuned, everybody!