-Crash Course-

3rd person POV:

They had finally arrived at their destination, a new universe. Many days and nights were spent researching this new universe to see which planet was inhabitable, where they came across planet eh739; also known as Earth. In the control room of this ship, Xisuma sat, steering the ship in the direction of their new home. Meanwhile, in another part of the ship…

Tango POV:

I sat in the lobby with Mumbo on my right, who was reading a book about minerals on this new planet we are going to. I don’t exactly know how he got it. Maybe from the last fuel stop? Anyways, to my left was Etho, who had fallen asleep in his chair. I signed, about to go do something else out of boredom before I spotted a certain pesky bird approaching Etho with a mischievous glint in his eyes. 

I smile, deciding to stay put and see how this would end up. Turning my head to glance at Mumbo, he had put his book down and was also watching the scene in front of him play out. Looking back I was met with quite the interesting sight, Grian stood on the arm of Etho’s chair, slightly bent over his face. Upon further inspection, I had to hold back a chuckle. Grian held a sharpie in his hand, an evil smirk grew on his face as he neared Etho’s face, presumably to draw whatever came to his mind in the moment.

Sadly, before the sharpie made any sort of contact with Etho’s face the ship suddenly jerked, sending Grain flying backwards into the door to the control room, which then opened and swallowed him up. Thankfully, the chairs were attached to the floor so the rest of us in the lobby didn't fall. The turbulence continued as the speakers throughout the ship buzzed to life. X’s voice boomed through the speakers,

“Sorry for the turbulence, but we are entering planet eh739’s atmosphere. Be prepared to secure everything loose and strap yourselves in.”

Grian POV:

    I smirk as I lean over Etho’s face about to scribble all over his face with my sharpie. I am suddenly pulled away from my crouch on the armrest and thrown into a hard surface. My vision gets blurry for a moment before starting to get clear again, but before I can do anything the surface opens up. I am again thrown against something hard, sliding down it til I am in sort of a sitting position on the floor. 

    I grasp my head and groan in pain from the impact. All I could hear was static at this point, so I look around at my surroundings. I look up to see a very concerned Xisuma standing over me. I could see his mouth moving but couldn’t hear anything he was saying. I blink a few times before my hearing starts to come back.

    “--- and we’re entering the atmosphere of our new home.”

    My face lights up at hearing those words. Forgetting all about what had just happened I lept up and looked out the massive window, taking in all the colour that almost illuminated the entire planet. Pressing my nose up against the glass to try and get a better view, I forget that the turbulence was also still present, and one large shake of the ship caused my face to smash into the glass. 

    I pull myself away from the glass, deciding that maybe I should go sit down somewhere instead of being thrown around. X had already gone back to his seat, making sure that we weren’t going to hit the ground too hard. I walked to the door and exited, quickly making my way back to the room that I share with Mumbo. 

    3rd person POV:

    The ship descended upon the surface of the Earth at an alarming speed, which X scrambled to try and fix, determined not to compromise his fellow hermit’s safety. Unknown to the hermits at the time, another group of people had spotted the aircraft and were preparing themselves for the collection of them and their ship. 

    ??? POV:

    A mysterious shadowy figure stood, surrounded by a few other figures of similar appearance. Many people stood at a distance, including myself, listening to the figures converse on what to do about the strange objects seen entering our atmosphere. Suddenly, the room went quiet. A single order was shouted by the shadowy figure that stood in the middle,

    “Send out MTF Alpha-1 to secure any and all entities that might have come from the spacecraft.”

...