character info (REWRITTEN)

Okay so obviously the photo on the actual story is what i originally had here but i drew Fox the way i want him to look like. Id rather draw him now than using random websites to kinda recreate him. Also dont say shit about the drawings cause they are just scribbles and they only took 30 mins 

This is Fox normally (i cannot draw mature male faces or faces in general lol) (side note i love drawing anatomy) Dont mind the ears i honestly couldn't get them right no matter how hard i tried.

Okay so as you can see he has three piercings on each ear, an eyebrow piercing on his right (with the green eye) and he also has a tongue piercing.

He has a scar going from just above his left eyebrow to down below his left eye (black eye), he also is partially blind in the left eye because of the scar. He has numerous scars on his body from all the hero work and stuff that happened during his childhood.

Also bro is like 6'1 and buff as fuck, he takes training very seriously.

NOW here is his hero suit so you can imagine it or whatever: (excuse the hands i cant draw them)

(just realised i spelt sleeveless wrong) 

Theres not much to say about his hero outfit, the bracelet will pop up later on in the story lol.

The suit is fireproof and is easy to move in.

ADD ONS:

Foxs hair is pure white but the tips of his ears and end of his tail is black fading into grey into white. 

The shoes for his hero costume is black combat boots that sometimes have weapons stuffed in them.