6. Hospital and a reunion. (REWRITTEN)

Fox tried opening his eyes but immediately shut them again. He groaned and tried to adjust his eyes and when he opened them he was surprised to see Bakugo sleeping on the chair opposite his bed.

Fox moved a bit to sit up but groaned again as he got a sharp pain in his chest. He looked down and saw he had bandages all around his chest and torso, he furrowed his brows and brought a hand up to feel his chest.

Bakugo sleepily opened his eyes and yawned. He looked up to check on Fox but saw him looking confused and rubbing his chest.

"Oi tails stop rubbing your chest, you'll make the bandages loose." Bakugo stomped over and surprisingly he moved Foxs hand gently away from his chest.

Bakugo watched as Foxs ears went flat on his head and how he looked at Bakugo with teary eyes. "I...I thought i was dead ahah. Surely that guys quirk would've killed me, i mean you seen how bad Shota was." Fox was sniffling and put his head down. Bakugo sighed and sat on Fox bed.

"You're fucking fine, Fox. You've always came out alive no matter how much trouble you get in. Also your  a fucking idiot for going for that fucker!" At the end of his sentence Bakugo slapped the back of Foxs head.

"OW! What was that for kat?!"

"For being stupid and also not talking to me for years! 'ill meet you in U.A' MY ASS!" Bakugo hit Foxs head again.

Fox smiled, he missed Bakugo so much. Fox chuckled "Yeah yeah...i still sent you birthday and Christmas gifts every year with little handwritten letters! You better have kept them Katsuki!"  Bakugo looked away with a flushed face, of course he kept them..

"Where's my phone by the way?" Bakugo rolled his eyes and reached into his pocket and handed Fox his phone. Fox smiled as a thanks and turned his phone on, there was a flood of messages coming in.

Fox went on his Instagram and went to pose to post a story saying hes fine but he had a little thought. Fox smirked and hooked his arm around Bakugo neck and brought him into his chest, "SAY CHEESE!" Fox smiled and quickly took a photo.

Bakugo was in shock for a second but then quickly jumped up and started shouting at Fox. Fox on the other hand was smiling in delight as he posted the picture and captioned it 'I'm all good guys! Just resting in hospital and ill be back doing hero work soon!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hizashi was in Shotas room when he got a notification on his phone , 'New story from @ProHeroCanine'. He clicked on it and immediately showed Shota.

"Hes awake and apparently Bakugo came to see him. I'm shocked Bakugo let him take the photo."

Shota deadpanned at his husband. "Fox and Bakugo were old friends, who did you think he was waiting to join U.A for? He refused to join early remember? He said 'No i don't wanna go to U.A id rather be a pro hero and teach the fucker instead' he did this weird laugh at the end too. He also sends Bakugo gifts every year."

Hizashi looked shocked, wide eyes and jaw dropped. "That was for Bakugo?! Oh i am not letting them stay in a room together alone!"

Now it was Shotas turn to look confused, "What's wrong with that? I'm pretty sure Fox doesn't know he likes Bakugo like that anyway."

Hizashi huffed but still ran out of the room anyway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When walking to Foxs room, Hizashi could only pray that he didn't walk into Fox and Bakugo making out. Hes already walked in on Fox and an old boyfriend and he doesn't want to do it again.

When Hizashi got to his room, he quietly listened for a second but...there was no noise but the heart monitor beeping.

Hizashi took a deep breath and slowly opened the door, he was surprised to see what they were actually doing.

Fox was sleeping on his back and Bakugo was sleeping on the non injured side of his chest, Fox was holding Bakugo tightly as if he was going to disappear and Bakugo had his hand in a fist holding the duvet, he also had a leg thrown over Fox.

Hizashi took a photo to show Shota and quietly left the room.

==========================================================================

Yay new chapter!

If you've seen the last hospital chapter then this one is completely different as there is no 'Kiyoshi' *wink wink*

hope you have a good day/night!