2. Fox's origin-pt 2 (REWRITTEN)

Fox carefully opened the front door to his flat. He slowly turned the handle and stepped inside trying not to disturb his mama, he slowly shut the door and when it made a noise he winced.

He turned around and let out a relieved sigh and his mama was nowhere to be seen. He walked to his bedroom which wasn't really a bedroom, it was this tiny closet that only had a futon and drawers for his non-existent clothes.

The flat he lives in was in the run down part of Musutafu, it was a lot of the underground pros patrol spot as no other heroes would go near the place. The flat itself was shabby and had mould but Fox still called it his home, his mother was out most of the time but when she was home Fox had to make sure not to upset her.

Whilst Fox was quietly doing his homework he heard the front door open. Fox quickly hid his homework and grabbed a rag and started 'cleaning' his room.

Fox's mother was a well known alcoholic and drug dealer in the area, she was always away making deals with people but when things go wrong she takes her anger out on Fox. 

Fox listened to her heels clicking and listened as they slowly got louder until she was right outside his door. Fox took a deep breath and prepared to see what she was going to do.

"Fox honey? You in there?"

What? When has she ever called him honey? Something was definitely wrong and Fox was scared but he had to answer her. 

Fox carefully replied "..yeah just coming mama."  He took a deep breath and opened his door to see his mama in a beautiful red dress with matching red heels.

Agana Nakamura was a beautiful woman, she was always dressed in the prettiest clothes as that's what she thought was valuable. She only spends her money on expensive perfume, clothes, heels and anything that had a brand name on it. She only cared about how she looked and nothing else.

"People are coming and i want you gone for the next few days. I don't care where you go, just don't show up. Well unless you want to be alone with one of the guys.." She giggled at the end of her sentence as if she just didn't imply something no ten year old would think of.

Fox started at his mama in confusion. Normally when people come over he gets locked in his room, so why is she sending him away this time? "Can...can i not just stay inside like last time?"

Agana didn't move, she went completely still and that's what made Fox panic.

"I'm...I'm sorry! I didn't mean to talk- ACK!" Agana slapped Fox across the face. She hit so hard that Fox landed on his ass, he felt a heel digging into his stomach and felt the breath of his mama on his face.

"Don't you ever talk back to me. Do you never learn? How many time do i need to hit you to get it through your head huh?" She applied more pressure to Fox's stomach and twisted her foot so the heel stabbed into him.

Fox was breathing heavy but didn't fight back, he knew it was useless. Agana stepped away and walked over to the kitchen. Fox watched as she picked up something he couldn't see and slowly sat up again. Agana walked back over and grabbed Fox's ear to drag him to the living room.

Fox was whimpering but still not fighting back.  Agana pushed him to the floor in front of the couch and started to speak. "Everyday you do something to piss me off y'know? You think i don't hear you sneaking out at night? I bet your meeting that Bakugo boy huh. I let it slide because you may as well be used for something but this is the last straw. You think you can do whatever you want?"

Agana pulled out a knife from behind her back. "You remember this don't you?" Fox's back started tingling, his back was full of scars from the knife that not even Bakugo had seen before.

"After this, don't you dare come back into this house until you learn proper manners.."

Fox didn't know what to do when he felt a blooming pain across his left eye, his fight or flight response kicked in and shoved his mama away from him. He ran to the front door and ran until he couldn't run anymore.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Every night around two in the morning Present Mic has been covering his husbands patrol route since he was at training camp with his class. It always went smooth, fight some villains, help a drunk person and the occasional chasing the small vigilante.

He was walking with his hands behind his head when he heard a small sniffle. He stopped for a moment and listened, when he heard it again he slowly approached the alleyway. He moved his hands away from his head and peeked his head around the wall to see what was making the noise.

He saw the vigilante hes been chasing for awhile, the boy was crouched down with his hands over his face. Mic slowly approached as whenever he gets near the vigilante he always runs away.

"...hey? Its just me, the so called banana as you call me." he whispered when he got closer. The vigilante didn't move so he took a few steps closer so he was a few feet away from the crouching boy.

Another sniffle then..."Just fuck off, I don't wan' to fight you right now." Mic wondered if the boy knew Mic could arrest him right this second  but the boys voice seemed hoarse. Mic sat down beside the vigilante.

"I know we've been going back and fourth but as I've said before i do want to help you. You can tell me what's up?" Mic knew the vigilante was somewhat young, maybe around 14. 

Whilst Mic was thinking he didn't notice that the boy looked up to stare at him but when he noticed his eyes went wide with worry.

"Just...just this once ill let you help me , fucking kidnapper."

Mic immediately sat up and went through his utility belt to pull out antiseptic and bandages. Half of the vigilantes face was bleeding a lot and Mic could see that his eye was shut. "Can i clean that for you?"

Fox didn't say anything and just nodded his head. He appreciated that the kidnapper didn't ask what happened and just helped him.

Whilst Mic was cleaning the wound he couldn't help but be concerned, he would probably need to talk to the boys parents and try to explain how he got a big cut going through his eye.

"You should go to a hospital...the wound can damage your eye because it went right through."

Fox huffed and scowled "Don't need the hospital. All those doctors and heroes don't know fuck all, they all just question and blame it on you." Mic paled because the boy clearly didn't trust heroes and definitely dint know a hero was helping him. Mic isn't going to say anything though.

"..is that why your a vigilante?" Mic needed to know the boys reasons but he needed to be careful.

"Yeah, I'm only saying this cause your a kidnapper so obviously you don't care. The heroes do fuck all to help, they let the people in these parts of Musutafu get killed and shit because of their incompetence. Sure, there's underground heroes but the big ones would make a bigger impact since criminals know them. I know i just implied i hate heroes but I'm a vigilante to make sure people don't get killed and they have someone to approach when they are in trouble. All the big heroes care about is money and appearances and i fucking hate that."

Mic was silent for a moment. "Your pretty smart for a fourteen year old.."

"im ten."

==============================================================================

Yay! second chapter!!

Again its completely different from the last chapter 2 lol

anyways have a good day/night :D