8. Lunch hall (REWRITTEN)

When the bell rang for lunch, Bakugo stayed behind whilst the class left the classroom. Fox eyed him carefully and walked to the door to shut it fully to be able to have some privacy.

Fox sat down on a chair in front of Bakugos desk and swivelled around to face him. Bakugo had his arms crossed over his chest, legs resting on top of his desk and he was glaring up at Fox.

It was silent for a few minutes until Fox spoke up, "If you stay here any longer you're gonna miss your lunch." Bakugo huffed and rolled his eyes. 

Fox shook his head and let out a breathy chuckle. "C'mon Kat! You cant be pissed at me for covering Shota class, can you?"

Bakugo stood up and flicked Foxs forehead. "Im not mad about you being here i guess. I just don't w...you......people." Fox tilted his head.

"What? You murmured at the end." 

Bakugos face flushed, "I said, I don't want you to be friends with those people."

Fox stood up and smirked at Bakugo, "Is this you being jealous?" Bakugo scowled whilst his face went red and started to march out the classroom.

"FUCK OFF! IM LEAVING."

Fox chuckled and watched him storm out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After waiting a few minutes Fox walked towards the lunch hall to go eat with Vlad King.

He sat across from Vlad King and saw he had already ordered his food, he thanked him and instantly began eating one of his steaks.

Vlad King watched him fondly, "So why did you choose to eat in here? You have access to the staffroom."

Fox opened his mouth to answer but Vlad King hit him on the head, "Swallow your food before you speak." Fox quickly swallowed his food and then began to talk.

"I just wanted to experience bein' able to eat in a lunch hall. I'm so grateful for being able to start my career early and don't get me wrong i love my job, but I've never been able to experience being a teenager y'know?"

Vlad King looked at Fox sadly, he as well and the public sometimes forgets hes only a teenager still.  Sure, Fox might look older for his age and fights way older but he still acts like a teenager most days.

Vlad King decided to change the topic. "What are you eating anyway? The only thing you have on your plate is meat, where are your vegetables?"

Fox looked back at his plate then deadpanned at Vlad King. "Y'know how some animal quirks 'overpower' the human aspect of someone? Well according to the quirk doctor people my Fox quirk 'overpowers' my human side. I think its like sixty-five percent fox quirk and thirty-five percent human. So my quirk makes me act more like an animal? If you look at a normal fox and see they like raw meat or canned dog food then I could eat that too. In short I act more like a Fox in a way. I hope that makes sense because i cant really put it into words lol."

"...did you just say 'lol' out loud?"

Fox just laughed at him.

Vlad king smiled at him. "Im so proud of you."

Fox did appreciate Vlad King a lot. He didn't know why he always felt safe with him but he didn't know what to say after that. Fox was never really good at conveying his feelings so it felt awkward for him. "Uh...yeah. Thanks man."

Sero then walked over to their table.

Sero smiled nervously and dug in his pocket for something. A moment later he thrust a piece of paper and a pen into Fox's face. "C-can i please get an autograph Canine?!"

Fox laughed and took the paper and pen out his hands. He honestly wasn't expecting one of his 'students' to be a fan of his. He quickly wrote his signature with little Fox ears at the 'x' and handed it back to Sero.

"Just call me Fox."

Sero looked so happy, he was bouncing on his heels and held the piece of paper like it was glass. "Thank you Ca-Fox!"

============================================================================

Jesus i didn't think its been almost a month since i updated this, swear i updated this a few days ago lolol

but anyways have a good day/night!