Chapter One

Taking in a deep breath, you roll your suitcase to the front steps of your new home. The UA Dormitories.
Gosh..its so tall... 
A building containing 20 students of the first year hero course, a class targeted so many times by the notorious Villain League, containing pupils of great power. And my future classmates are inside...
Walking to the door, you barely get a knock in before a tired looking man with a grey scarf opens the door. "Yes?"

"Uh-" Shit, bad start, "I'm Y/N Kansei. I got registered as-"

"Our transfer student," The man interrupts. "I know who you are. Moed Academy, right?"

"Yes, sir."

He nods, taking a quick look behind me at my luggage and boxes. "You will call me Mr. Aizawa. I'll send some students to come help you bring your things inside, and get you settled. "

He then promptly turns around back inside, calling out names to get people to help me. I go back and grab my suitcase, swinging a bag over my shoulder as I hear the voices of some displeased students. I turn around, seeing three students peering down at the boxes.

"Man, what I'd do to get dragged out here?" complains a kid with black hair and bulky seeming elbows.  He hops down beside you, hefting up a box into his arms.

"C'mon Sero, it's not that bad," retorts an incredibly pink girl with dark eyes and horns. She grabs a box as well as the boy, Sero, gives him an unconvinced look. "Really! It's a good and heroic thing to do!"

"Tch, pretty sure heroes don't carry cargo for extras," mutters the final student. Your brain kicks into gear, remembering him from tv. The other two students seemed to stay out of a lot of spotlight, but you know this kid has been on the news a few times. Bakugou Katsuki. His crimson eyes send a shiver down your spine as he stalks past you, giving you a cold once over as he moves along. I guess the news was right...he doesn't seem too pleasant...

You head inside as the students talk among themselves, not giving you a second look. "Hello to you too," you grumble, stepping into the dormitory. The first floor is separated, a large living space harbouring most of the students watching tv, a kitchen and a dining area along the windows of the front, bathrooms along the other wall and elevators at the back.

As you look around, you notice most of the students have turned around to look at you. You're barely done processing when a poof of green hair and pure enthusiasm appears in front of you, spewing out many, many words at once. "Hi! You're that new student Mr. Aizawa said we were getting, right? My names Izuku Midoriya! It's so nice to meet you. What's your quirk? Is it strong? I bet it is. Whats your favourite hero? Mine's All Might because he-" 

"Midoriya, stop that, you're ovewhelming them."

 A very stiff student approaches you, his hand out in greeting.  "Hello! I am Tenya Iida, the class representative. You must be our new transfer student," he proclaims, his arm doing a weird chopping motion. Iida... Yes you know that name. A pro hero family runs an agency under that name. Maybe he's apart of it.

You give his outstretched hand a firm shake. "Y/N Kansei! So nice to meet you, Iida."
This one seems nice. He said hello, and seems so polite!

"I apologize for Midoriya," he comments.

Midorya..that name sounds familliar, as well...where did you hear it... Right, the sports fest a few months back..His quirk is crazy strong, enough to shatter his own bones. Although with that current interaction, you could swear his quirk was to just spawn.

I shake my head and smile, telling him it's alright. After all, you'd be curious is a new mystery student arrived in the middle of the year as well.

"As the Class Rep, I have the responsibility to lead you to your dorm. Follow me, please, Mx Kansei." Iida turns around and walks to the elevators, you trailing behind as you hear the chatter of the luggage helpers enter the building.