Chapter 6

"I- What?" You exclaim, standing from your desk, about to push him out of the room. He dodges your grasp, diving into the mountain of pillows you had placed on small couch at the foot of your bed. He pulls a blanket over his head before you can stop him.

"Thanks Kansei-San! Now shush he's gonna come here!"

You groan. He's the one making all this noise. You look over the minor mess he made in your room. Bakugou would so know that he was in here. No way Denki could successfully hide from the time-bomb next door. A rapt knock sounded at your door, followed by "Hey, is Dunce-Face in here?"

You open the door to Bakugou's pissed off face, covered in marker doodles. You're too tired to even ask and instead point to the mound of pillows with displeased look. "Get him and get out," you mutter, before returning to your desk.

You hear the blond pull away at the blanket that Denki was hiding himself in, which frankly was poorly done, as the electric teen sputtered out some measly apologies.

"Kansei you traitor!" whines the poor guy as he gets pulled out of the room.

"Close the door on your way out," you call back, the door clicking close as Denki's cries fade away. You go back to the homework, flipping through the Japanese textbook and writing notes.

You get this feeling that something is off, and look back at the door. It is, in fact, not closed all the way, and a small, annoying smidge of it is open. You groan and stand up to close it. 

As you push the door closed, another body stops it. Any thought of being left alone is completely thrown out the window as you open it up. Todoroki stands in the hallway, staring you down with his neutral expression.

"Uhm..Hi?" you say, unsure as to why he'd come to your dorm.

"Hey, can I come inside?" he says, his voice soft.

You turn to the side a little as he wanders into your room, looking at the cozy green vibe you managed to execute. "It's nice in here," he says as he sinks down into your messed up couch.

"Thanks..why are you uhm..here?" you ask, still standing at the door as you close it shut properly.

"Oh right, your brother. He's a pro hero, yeah?" His gaze drifts to Juni's poster on your wall, the blue clashing with all of the green and greys of your room.

"Yeah, he is. Chronos, the time-stop hero."

"Right..what's he like? He seemed pretty nice in the interview."

"Ha, he is pretty nice," you say pridefully, taking a seat on your bed. "My whole family are pro-heroes, really. In our blood to save people, I guess."

"All of you? That must be a lot of pressure then." He looks at you with a faint wistful look on his face. You've heard about the intensity of his father on the news. You suppose that his father isn't nearly as uplifting as your own parents.

"Not really. They're both very supportive. Energetic. My brother followed in suit with their energy. Our training regimen is pretty intense though."

"You guys have a training regimen?" Todoroki asks, his head tilting a bit to the side.

"Yeah, we do," you say with a laugh. "It's the only reason why I'm as strong as I am now. The second we told Mom and Dad that we wanted to be heroes, they made us one. It would vary from how many tasks Junichi could complete to how many times he could blink and strike at a time. For me, it'd be a lot of strength training, parkour, and aim practice. My quirk can only withstand me spiking or lowering something 3 times my own strength, so.."

"You have to be pretty strong in order to do a lot of damage."

"Yes. I'm a little out of it from the trip and quarantine, though. Jetlag isn't being great for me, either."