Chapter 7

The weekend had blessed you that morning, the glorious realization that you could risk sleeping in for another minute, maybe five, ten minutes even, an hour or two if you wanted. Whatever the case, your body slumped happily in your bed, comfort your only awareness.

Which was quickly ruined by a very loud ping from your phone. You groan, shoving your face into the pillow, turning away from the desk holding your phone.

Ping. Ping. Ping. Ping Pin-

"Oh my goshhhhhhh, who's texting me right now." You stumble out of bed annoyed, picking up your phone, rubbing your eyes as you click on the text notifications. The annoyance vanishes quickly when you see your brother's contact at the top.

Juni
Hey kid you up?
Hello??
Omg don't tell me you're asleep rn
Answer the phone N/N!
Kom uit je bed *
| Juni sent a photo|

You purse your lips annoyed at his last text. My ass is out of bed because of you, dammit. You sigh and check out the photo he sent, nearly dropping your phone when you realize what it is. Ping.

Juni
Tall ass building. Which room is yours?

The photo is him standing outside of the dorm building, doing the peace sign. You send a quick picture right back of the view from your balcony, before shutting your phone off and change as quickly as possible. You hear your name being called when you finish changing, and you're out on the balcony almost immediately. Looking down, you see your brother waving at you, a small speck with motion. You wave back, a wide grin on your face. You hear a door slide open next to you, with a very annoyed groan.

"Who the hell is yelling your name this early," grumbles Bakugou, glaring at you, before looking down to see your brother as well.

"That dork is. Don't tell Aizawa I jumped, please."

"I- What? WOAH HEY WAI-!!" 

He looks at you with pure shock as you get on the edge of the balcony and jump, changing your inertia to be lighter, grabbing the branch of a tree to swing on to the trunk, before jumping off of it onto the ground. You grab your brother in a bear-hug, his own embrace just barely crushing your ribs.

"Hahaha, heya kid! Are you sure you didn't give your friend there a heart attack?" Junichi laughs, smiling wide at you.

You look up at Bakugou, who's basically over top of the balcony railing, staring at you. "Nah, I'm sure he's fine. Although I wouldn't really call him a friend." Bakugou's form disappears quickly when he realizes he's staring, and you can imagine the kind of obscenities he's spewing from your jump.

"Friendly enough to try to stop you from jumping down like a lunatic. Honestly, you gave me a bit of a scare there, too. I know I'm so amazing and all, but I'd prefer you just use the elevator."

You sigh, knowing that he's right. "But I made it down okay. So this time it didn't hurt."

Junichi gives you a disapproving look, ruffling your hair. "This time. Maybe not the next. Let's make sure you don't go jumping out of balconies unless you really have to, okay?"

"...Yeah okay. Whatever you say, Juni."

He chuckles as the two of you walk towards the front of the building, and you cross your fingers that no one else saw you jump off the balcony and told Mr. Aizawa. If anyone did, you know full well from the other students what type of scolding you'd be in for.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Juni looks more worn out than you remember, his upbeat personality a perfect mask if you looked anywhere but his tired eyes. His hands look rougher than they were when you lived in The Netherlands, his gait more aware. He seemed...older. No longer the young teen you used to spar with but a man who held the weight of the world on his shoulders. For someone in his early 20's, he seemed decades away from his real age.

"How's Japan treating you, N/N?" Juni asks, his voice breaking your train of thought.

You give him a light smile and look at the school in the far distance, a home away from home. "It's real nice. It's vibe is very different compared to Holland. I like it, though. I'll have to travel around some time soon for a proper opinion."

He nods as you both reach the front of the school, Bakugou glaring at you from the front steps. Junichi gives you a knowing look, stepping back a little as the blonde time-bomb stalks towards you. "Good luck~" Juni teases, push you forward a bit.

"ARE YOU INSANE?" Bakugou's voice cries out, steam rising from his palms. "What the hell is wrong with you? Jumping out of the fucking balcony like it's nothing? Aizawa is gonna suspend you or something, you dumbass! Fucking extra's, follow the goddamn rules if you wanna stick in this hero course, goddammit!"

You're very sure there's smoke leaving his ears as he scolds you, and you can do nothing but give him a sheepish smile. "Sorry?"

"Don't say it like a fucking question, you extra. I hope Aizawa blows your head off," he huffs, noticing your brother standing a little bit away, behind you. "Who the hell is that, anyways?"

Juni perked up at being gestured to, appearing in front Bakugou in...well, a blink of an eye. "Who do you think I am?" he asks cheekily.

Bakugou stumbles back in surprise, connecting the dots in his head. "You're that extra's brother?"

"The hell did you just call my sibling? An extra? Y/N's no extra, kid." Juni looks pissed, ready to go.

"They're off their game. You talk about them so much with so much hype, it was a goddamn disappointment to see how shit they were."

Juni looks ready to pop Bakugou's head off, before you step in and place a hand on Juni's arm. "Cmon, it's not very heroic to fight a student, Nii-san."

He looks at you, then at Bakugou before losing the tension in his frame. "Fine. I have to go see your teacher anyways." He backs off and stalks past the explosive blonde to the front steps, who watches as he goes, before side-eyeing you and disappearing into the dormitory. 

__________________________________

Aizawa looks over your brother tiredly, shaking his hand and sitting down with him in the living room. Your classmates ogle over the sight of a hero so casually sitting down in the dorm, especially someone who looks so close to our age. Midoriya has a notebook out and scribbles everything he possibly can about Junichi, even having another drawing of him in casual clothing beside his hero-suit art. 

"You know...You could just ask him to give you the information you want," you tell him, peeking at his notes. His head shoots up so fast,  you're sure his head was going to fly off.

"Seriously?" he asks, literal stars in his eyes.

"Yeah sure. Juni enjoys having fans."

He nods and you notice that he writes 'nickname: Juni. Only family members?'. God this kid is obsessed. 

"Yes it's just family members. Remove that question mark." His face goes red so fast, if you blinked, you would've missed it. 

You glance over at your brother as he finishes his discussion with Aizawa, walking over to the dining area with his hands on his hips. "Alright class 1-A. To Gym Gamma. Let's tests your skills!"