Babies in the Woods go to the Capital

Chapter 1
Babies in the Woods go to the Capital

Chapter 1Babies in the Woods go to the Capital

Earthland:

"Watch out Eric!" My subordinate yelled at me as I dodged the dagger our enemy swinged at me.

"Shit! He's too strong for us! Let's escape!" The leader of the gang we were fighting yelled at his men as they got into a black car and drove away.

"Go to the base, gather all our men and destroy these punks' hideouts. I'll pursue the car myself." I gave out orders to my men as I got into my white van and shut the door.

Without waiting for their reply, I drove at full speed chasing after the black car.

After a lot of chasing, we finally entered the city. It's around 11PM, and despite the time, the city looked lively and very awake.

The car and the van were approaching the traffic light. There weren't much vehicles and the green light signal approved us to continue our chase.

After the car passed the Zebra crossing path, it took a sudden sharp turn to the right while I was trying to overtake it from the right side a few metres back from the Zebra crossing path.

It suddenly confused me for some unknown reason as I completely froze in my seat holding the steering wheel tightly.

It didn't help the fact that a violet haired boy of my age started crossing the road ignoring the red signal.

I was suddenly pulled back to reality when I saw him freeze in the middle of the road. I hit the horn button hoping he would move away as I was dangerously close to him. Hitting the break at this point would be useless.

But the boy just stood there staring at me with shock.

I cursed and slammed my leg on the break, hoping to miraculously save both of us.

But it was too late.

All I heard was someone shouting at the violet haired boy just before I hit him.

"Hey! Watch out!!"

And then everything turned black as I felt unbearable pain in my forehead and something warm dripping down.

My head laying on the steering wheel.

I opened my eyes a few seconds later to see some people trying to open the driver's door as I heard another one yelling.

"They both are dying! Hurry up and call an ambulance!"

I tried to chuckle. 'Heh... I should have put on the seat belt. It's all my fault.'

And then I fell into a dreamless slumber.

Note:- Always wear seatbelts while driving. Obey the traffic rules so you won't die a pre-mature death and get reborn into another world filled with magic!