An emergency arises

Chapter 3
An emergency arises

Chapter 3An emergency arises

Gomen minna-san... I hoped to finish this book and the burden of Uchiha before my college started but I couldn't because I was busy doing...stuff.  My classes started this Monday... well more like will start next Thursday. So the updates will be random. Or at the weekends. There are only 11 or 12 chapters and I completed three chapters. I will upload the rest as fast as I can because I want to read the completed version of the book myself like you guys. I know I'm an awesome writer....kekeke. Enjoy!

No one's pov:

Shin, Maria, Sizilien and Eric stood in front of the mansion as they bid goodbye to their grandparents.

"Alright. Off we go." Shin said.

"Good bye." Merlin said.

"Remember Shin. Always keep an eye on Eric and don't let him get into fights." Melida said.

Maria snickered and Shin and Sizilien smiled.

"Yeah I know." Shin replied.

Eric on the other hand was dozing off. Shin woke him up early in the morning. Something about wanting to protect Sizilien.

Then he proceeded to drag Eric through the gate to Sizilien's and Maria's houses to pick them up.

Now they are getting ready to go to the academy.

.....

Shin walked all while using search magic to sense any kind of ill will directed at them.

Sizilien took this chance to walk beside Shin.

"I'm sorry Shin-kun for making you come all the way to my house." Sizilien said in her cute voice.

"What do you mean? I used gate... Besides I can't let you run into any dangers, can I? Shin replied.

Roses and sparkling lights appeared in the background as they stared at each other's eyes with slight blushes.

"Ugh... it's too early for my stomach to turn..." Maria groaned.

"It's too early for your guys's bullshit. And why am I thirdwheeling here?" Eric muttered as they followed the sparkling couple with a gloomy aura surrounding them.

At the magic academy:

"Good morning Eric, Shin. Leave it to you to come to school with girls on tow so soon after enrolling." August didn't miss the chance to tease his friend.

While Shin chat with August, Eric made his way to his seat.

"Good morning Eric." His two new self proclaimed friends greeted him.

"Good morning peasants." Eric yawned as he greeted back.

Everyone sweatdropped as Shin rubbed his temple tiredly.