The name of the Instigator

Chapter 4
The name of the Instigator

Chapter 4The name of the Instigator

At Wolford mansion:

It's been a week since Eric and Shin defeated demonized Kurt and their popularity has increased throughout the empire. But a little problem though...

Eric still haven't woken up after he collapsed. After taking him to the nurse's office, the nurse immediately sent them to the hospital. August accompanied Shin.

Using August's authority, they got a room and a doctor immediately after they arrived. The doctor said it was because of overusing magic power and prescribed bedrest.

The doctor suggested they could keep Eric in the hospital but the overly paranoid big brother refused.

After a lot of bargaining, Eric is brought back to the mansion and still haven't woken up.

At the moment, Shin is at the academy discussing about the details of the demon attack.

Back in the mansion, Eric slowly opened his eyes. His throat felt funny after not drinking water. He coughed and sat up.

A maid who was passing by heard him coughing and slammed the door open, much to Eric's annoyance.

"Young master Eric, how are you feeling?" She asked.

"How long have I been sleeping?" Eric asked.

"One week." She said.

Eric slightly widened his eyes and asked the maid to find his grandparents.

He stood up and went to the jug. He drank water until he felt he can talk normally again.

He went to the bathroom and took a shower, cursing all gods for not letting him bath for one week.

When he came out of the bath, he found his grandparents sitting on his bed waiting for him.

Both Melida and Merlin sweatdropped watching Eric behaving normal unlike a sick person.

"So yeah...I woke up. Where's big brother?" Eric asked as they headed downstairs.

As if answering his question, the door opened and Shin and his self proclaimed friends walked in.

Shin froze for a moment seeing Eric up, then ran towards him and hugged him tightly. Eric awkwardly patted his back.

"Why are you guys here?" Eric frowned as Shin let go of him.

"Wow... Thank you for your warm welcome." August laughed.

Eric clicked his tongue. "I just woke up but why are people visiting us more often than before, especially the emperor?" Eric asked as he pointed at King Earlshide who was waiting for them.

"Uncle Dis?" Shin asked now noticing the King who walked towards them.

"Oh you're right on time." King Earlshide said and nodded towards the man beside him.