Training camp, Here we are

Chapter 7
Training camp, Here we are

Chapter 7Training camp, Here we are

In the carriage:

"Hey Eric, wake up. The excercise is over." Sieg shook Eric awake.

"Ah...I see. Was it a success?

Gateway to the capital:

"I recall asking you to work together with the knight academy students and the rest of the class managed to do it. So what happened to your team?" Shin asked Alice's team who had their hairs standing straight due to electricity magic.

Alice chuckled awkwardly. "Well...we flexed our powers more than we intended to and there were side effects."

Eric frowned. "You too, Yuri? I thought you were better than that."

Yuri looked away, pouting. "Look, the guys from knight institute started it."

'Why does my body feel hot. It feels like I wanna squirm under Eric's cold gaze. What's going on with me? It can't be what I think it is, right? I can't be in love with someone rude and cold as Eric. But still...' Yuri thought biting her lip.

"Although we did get carried away." Lynn stated.

Shin sighed. He looked at Mark's team. "What's that guy's deal?"

"Just a typical teenage drama." Julius replied. "Though we necessarily didn't beat our demon through teamwork. How did your's go?"

"Ours went well." Shin smiled.

"Shin and Sizilien were cozying up with each other." Maria smirked causing Shin and Sizilien to blush madly.

"I don't know what you mean. We didn't cozy up you know..." Sizilien denied.

"If you think that wasn't cozying up, I can't think what count to you. It must be steamy." August teased causing them to blush mad.

"Putting all the joking aside, I'd say their training went well. By the end of it, they learned a lot." Eric explained.

Shin looked at Eric. 'He couldn't participate...'

August noticed this but didn't try to press on the matter. Instead he called for everyone's attention. "You all should know something. After we graduate, everyone in the ultimate magic study group aside from Shin and Eric will be placed under the kingdom's supervision. Chances are we'll be turned into a special unit led by me personally."

"I'm sorry. I didn't realise your lives would be turned into this mess." Shin looked down.

"But it isn't like that Shin." Alice said. "All of our futures are secure now."

"We're gonna be the best of the best." Mark said.

"My parents will be so proud when they hear this." Yuri said.