Two unconventional new students

Chapter 2
Two unconventional new students

Chapter 2Two unconventional new students

No one's pov:

The carriage stopped infront of a mansion as the 'family' stepped out.

"Why the hell did those people kept calling us master Eric and master Shin?" Eric grumbled to himself as he followed the other three.

Shin looked at the house and smiled. "It's huge."

Suddenly the door opened and the servants greeted them.

"We welcome you home masters Merlin, Shin, Eric and mistress Melida!"

They walked inside.

"Uh...hi there." Shin awkwardly greeted.

"My name is Steve. I'm the head butler."

"My name is Marika. I'll be your head maid."

"And I'm Koller. Your head chef."

"If you require something, you only need to ask. We'll make it yours." The head butler bowed.

"What's with the sudden VIP treatment?" Eric already looked paranoid. "I knew uncle Dis was planning something." He muttered quietly.

"I would imagine Diseum sent them here once he knew we were coming." Merlin said.

"I'm starting to remember why we don't like to visit." Melida sighed.

Merlin put a hand on Shin's shoulder turning him towards him.

"Melida and I can take care of things here. Here's some money. Why don't you go explore the town a bit with Eric?"

"Nah... I'm going to bed." Eric said as he walked past the maids who were staring at his handsome face.

Shin smirked. "Oh, that's too bad. I thought I would buy some chicken for my little brother. Guess I'll have to say goodbye to that plan."

Eric stopped dead on his tracks. "On second thought, I might as well get to know the town better since we'll be staying here for a while."

He then continued to drag Shin outside leaving behind his chuckling grandparents and smiling servants.

.....

"Uh...Is this enough?" Shin paid for two apples.

The brothers started walking down the street munching on their apples.

"That was our first time buying something." Shin stated proudly.

"You're too kind. I still think we should have grabbed that man by his collar and threatened him. That was a high price for two apples." Eric fumed.

Shin sighed. "Eric... don't..."

Eric clicked his tongue and looked away.

They walked around enjoying the town. Well Shin was enjoying and Eric was observing until they reached a dark alleyway.