Chapter 30 - Secret Zipped

I've been used to have girls run after my Senpai, and why wouldn't they? He is the perfect man after all. But this Komako really poses a threat for me. Senpai is the one approaching her.

The last time it happened was with Ritsuko. And it's obvious he strung himself with her only for her money. But what did Komako have? What makes her so irresistible to Senpai? I wanted to stuff poison in her food the second he asked her out for lunch.

But, Ryoba, remain calm. Proceed with caution.

I have to make sure police doesn't come back around. They've been getting too suspicious lately. Three dead bodies, and three "missing". I cannot draw more attention. I've been seeing the journalist swatting around the school more. His eyes more piercing every day.

So, what can I do? With the last girl I constantly hid contrabands in her bag like candies. That trick worked wonders. But it was a one-time hit. Without being violent, or hiding her body, the schemes really got narrowed.

I thought deeply during lunch break. I spent it on the roof and stared from afar. Senpai and Komako were sitting under the big clock. She didn't do much, but Senpai wouldn't stop talking. She blushed back at him.

It was torture to see it. I'd rather be skinned alive.

Backpack...backpack.....backpack!
I could see her backpack to start off. Since she was busy eating, I wrapped up my lunch and went to her classroom. I shuffled her books but found nothing. I was cautious to as to not disrupt her organised bag.

As I dug more, I felt a weird bump. As I felt it more on the sides inside, it's shape was like a tiny notebook. After gliding my fingers, I felt a zip. A secret zip. I found a tiny notebook titled her name.

I flipped through the pages with were scribbles and tedious diary entries. Until I stumbled across one which was written in a rush or frenzy.

She wrote about how hard it was to be a perfect woman. How burdening and tiring it can be. She wrote that perfect housewives do not wear underwear and.....

DING DONG!

It was the lunch bell! I pulled out my disposable camera. Newspaper club was given one in case we find something interesting. I snapped a pic of her diary entries. I didn't check in what was written.

Whatever it is, I'm sure she won't like other people seeing this.

______________💌______________