{Eleven}

Harry opened an owl from Hermione that morning telling him how excited she was that they were to be meeting his sister that evening. While the thought had been daunting, his life currently including hundreds of people he'd only just met, he supposed one more was worth it seeing that she was his sister.

His only reservation was from what he knew about the Weasley's: siblings were the ones who knew everything about you, from your mannerisms to the bald spot on your head. Not that Harry had one, but still, if he did, Iris would know about it, and he knew nothing of her.

Nothing might be an understatement, as Draco had explained to him as much as he could think of about his sister-in-law, testing his knowledge of her. The most important thing was quidditch, and that, Harry had little doubt, would be his best route to staying undiscovered.

Apparently she was a bloody good chaser, James Potter's favorite daughter, and Lily's near replica in looks alone. She was painfully Gryffindor, her classwork varying, only ever excellent if it was herbology... which probably explained why she'd dated Neville- Harry would have a word with him later- and her best friends were Aries, Luna, and at one point, Ginny.

Like with Draco, it was hard for Harry to just pick up the feelings of caring and love for someone, but he imagined it wouldn't be hard to love his own flesh and blood.

He still wasn't sleeping with Draco, having chosen to take anything physical slow for both their sakes. The tension between them was... outlandish to say the least, and while Hermione said sleeping with her husband was calming her down at night, Harry had a feeling he might go crazy if he had to suffer one more look from Draco, being touched notwithstanding.

They weren't upset any longer, but it certainly was hard to live up to the expectations of a previous man in your own skin... well, he supposed he was in someone else's skin now... that was also his own. Harry gave up trying to figure out things sometime between Monday lunch and that Friday morning. It was better to focus on the how they got there, not the how they're still there.

Draco was more comfortable with everything as well. Ready to answer questions, more likely so if he was holding his husband's hand, it made life go much more smoothly than the weekend did. With another break ahead of them however, Harry worried.

Every so often, he thought back to Ginny as well and wondered what life would be like if she had had a longer part in this world. Would he have still fallen for Draco? Would there have been someone else, another wizard perhaps?

Thinking about it only made him nauseous.

While they weren't sleeping together, he did bravely venture upstairs to the rooms and get his clothes for the day while Draco was there instead of having Kreacher bring him them or sneaking in after he left. He stopped in the door of the bathroom as Draco was getting ready, distracted by the vision the lights on the mirror created. They made his hair look gold, and his body was pale against their dark-gray walls. If there was one thing Harry had learned about himself in this situation, it was that he was indeed attracted to men.

"No need to gawk, I know I'm gorgeous."

Harry snorted and leaned against the threshold, keeping a healthy distance.

"That would take seconds with magic, you know that, don't you?"

"Don't you?" The blonde quipped, gesturing towards the black mop that served as Harry Potter's hair.

"Obviously, but I think I look just fine enough without all that."

"And I don't?" Draco asked, his tone playful but the hurt was on his face.

"I haven't exactly seen you in a state of relaxation or undress. You do look..." Harry choked on the words, feeling them but unable to express them.

Draco didn't ask him to, as he leaned forward and began to undo Harry's pajama top.