COMING HOME

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

WE DID IT

Jisoo jolted up on her position , grabbed the blanket, and wrapped it around her naked body.

Eunwoo stirred on his sleep, and he slowly opened his eyes. He saw Jisoo holding their blanket.

" Why are you holding the blanket like that? Are you feeling cold? ," Eunwoo's asked Jisoo.

" Did we— (she swallowed), did we do it!? ," Jisoo asked still few feet away from him.

Eunwoo creased his eyebrows, " What are you saying? "

He attempted to stand up.

" No! Don't stand up! ," Jisoo shouted, covering her eyes.

Eunwoo was not getting anything that's happening to Jisoo now, so he looked at himself.

' shit. I'm naked ,' he thought.

He grabbed the other blanket and wrapped it  around his lower body part.

" Yah! ," Jisoo shouted, still covering her eyes and not looking at Eunwoo's direction.

" I'm covered ," Eunwoo replied.

Jisoo then releases her grip from her eyes and looks slowly at Eunwoo.

" How did we—oh my gosh ," Jisoo said, pacing back and forth while not realising that she's still naked and just wrapping around a blanket.

" We did it? ," Eunwoo asked.

He, too, was still processing how in the world their clothes were scattered around and how in the world they got in their room together?

" I'm aching all around my body ," Jisoo said, embarrassing written on her face.

" Oh gosh ," Eunwoo replied, covering his face.

He was shy that Jisoo suddenly blurt it out of the blue like it was always been said and heard by anyone.

" Don't be shy it's not like you did that the first time ," Jisoo said.

" We have a dating ban ," Eunwoo replied, answering her.

" Sorry ," Jisoo replied, getting embarrassed again.

" How— (gulp) where are you aching? ," he stuttered while asking her.

Jisoo attempted to walk her left foot like three feet away from where she was standing, but she felt aching all around her lower body.

" Ouch! ," She muttered.

" I'm so sorry, Jisoo. I—I don't know how did we—gosh I'm really sorry, please forgive me ," Eunwoo said apologetically.

He looks sad and hurt.

" Eunwoo, don't be. We don't did not know that this will happen. And besides this is what we came for, right? ," Jisoo replied, assuring him that it was alright.

" But—but you look—you look really scared and surprised! I—I ," Eunwoo said.

He was now the one who's facing back and forth.

Jisoo walks to where he is. Even though she's limping a bit, she manage to get on their bed and sat down facing Eunwoo, who's down on his knees.

" Hey ," Jisoo said, holding Eunwoo's chin to make him look at her eyes.

" It is not your fault, neither mine. It happened already that we can't take it back. Did you perhaps regret that it happened? ," Jisoo asked him, making another topic.