WORK

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

BACK TO REALITY

It was nighttime when Jisoo and Eunwoo saw each other in their so-called home. Both have been busy the whole day. Jisoo got her newest project after her marriage and honeymoon. She got five tvc's to shoot, and they will come back for their latest album, Pink Venum. (STREAM PINK VENUM NOW OUT ON YOUTUBE, YOUTUBE MUSIC, ITUNES, SPOTIFY, AND ANY OTHER STREAMING ONLINE)

" Hey ," Jisoo said, seeing Eunwoo entering their home door.

" Hey ," Eunwoo replied, closing their door and locking it at the same time.

" Tired? ," Jisoo asked him.

Eunwoo exhaled, changing his working shoes to a house slipper that Jisoo bought in Paris that he did not know she bought for him too until they got home to unpack their things.

" A bit. You? ," Eunwoo asked back, walking the halls and joining her in their kitchen.

" A bit too. Got a lot of workload ," Jisoo replied while she's preparing the ingredients for their dinner.

" I see. Did you get a new job already? ," Eunwoo asked again.

" Yes, I got five new tvc and one comeback ," Jisoo replied, frying the onion and garlic on a pan.

" That's good to hear. Congratulations ," Eunwoo replied, sitting on the chair of their island counter.

" What about you? ," Jisoo curiously asked. She wanted their conversation to stay alive until she finished cooking their dinner.

" Got a new drama to shoot ," Eunwoo replied, sighing.

Jisoo looked at him, her frying spatula hanging on her left hand.

" That's was great too! Congrats! ," Jisoo happily replied, smiling at him.

" Thanks. But it means I will be home late this coming weeks when we start to shoot ," Eunwoo said.

" It's fine. I sleep a lot, so don't worry about waking me up so suddenly in the middle of a nap. And I'm also a light sleeper ," Jisoo replied while she continued to fry the thing on her frying pan.

" What are you cooking? It smells delicious ," Eunwoo avert their conversation.

" Hungry already? ," Jisoo replied, not looking at him and paying attention to her cooking duty.

" Not so much but a bit ," Eunwoo replied, stating the fact.

" There's a sandwich there at the island if you want. You can eat it ," Jisoo instructed him.

" Thank you, but I prepare the one you were cooking. What was it? ," Eunwoo asked again.

Jisoo chuckled, " it's pasta."

" The pasta from Paris? ," Eunwoo asked again.

" Yep, the one that we have in that expensive dinner ," Jisoo replied.

Eunwoo stood up from his seat to sneak a peek at what Jisoo was doing.

" The mouth watering one ," Eunwoo said, sneaking behind her.

" Do you want to taste it? ," Jisoo asked him.

She's teasing him because he looks very hungry now.

" Can I? ," Eunwoo asked her.

Jisoo nodded.

Eunwoo smiled like a little kid he was even close at squealing.

Jisoo took a little spoon full of the pasta and the sauce. She had blow it three times.