ME & YOU

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

RESTOCK

" That pasta last night was good, " Eunwoo compliments her cooking skills.

" Told you, " Jisoo replied.

" So let's go to grocery and refill our stocks, " Eunwoo said, wearing his coat.

" Yeah, I already write the things need to restock in our home, " Jisoo replied.

" Great. Let's go, " Eunwoo replied.

The two board their car.

" We will not be riding our van?, " Jisoo asked.

" No, it's holy week they need a break too with their families, " Eunwoo explains.

" Oh, that makes sense, " Jisoo said.

" Put your seatbelt on, " Eunwoo said.

Jisoo obliged.

The ride was silent, but it was a comfortable one, and they both enjoyed the presence of each other. Not far too long, they arrived. They parked and put on their disguise outfit to not make a scene.

" So what shelve should we look for first?, " Eunwoo asked, pushing their cart.

" Food, " Jisoo replied.

They walk along the shelves, looking for the things that are in Jisoo's list.

Their disguise outfit was not that obvious, and they could wander inside the shopping mall in the grocery department.

" Oh my gosh!" someone shouted not far from them when they were already at the soap shelves.

Jisoo and Eunwoo look at each other, eyes turning big, both thinking the same thing. Jisoo was about to say something when the commotion was not them but other people.

"Just look at his drama. I'm sure this will probably be a hit again! After the one with Moon Ga-young the tvc and now this! Omg!," a fan was screaming while watching the trailer.

Jisoo and Eunwoo looked at each other, and then they silently laughed.

"Ow, is that the female lead from the trailer?," another fan asked when Jisoo and Eunwoo move from their spot.

"Omo! Yes, it was her! What is she doing here, though? " the other one asked herself, and then she followed her friend.

' Gyu-young is here? What is she doing here without a disguise?,' Eunwoo thought.

"Eunwoo? Are you alright?," Jisoo asked him, interrupting his thoughts.

"Huh? Oh yes, I just spaced out," Eunwoo replied half the truth.

"What are you thinking intently that you spaced out all of a sudden?," Jisoo asked him again.

"Nothing much just about work, but don't worry, I can handle this," Eunwoo replied, assuring her.

"I know you can. Then let me pick some ingredients to make you some anti stress food," Jisoo said, then she walked to another hallway of shelves disappearing from Eunwoo's sight.

Meanwhile, on the other side, there is the female lead that the girls were talking about earlier, and the crowd is getting bigger around her now.

"How can she go out here in public without any disguise and any bodyguard with her?," a concern shopper asked herself.

Eunwoo accidentally overheard it. He followed the crowd of people around. His curiosity is killing him, and Gyu-young is his friend, too.

When he got a glimpse of the scene, he hid around the people crowding Gyu-young. It seemed like she's not herself.