REPORT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

SHOULD BE PUNISHED

" We have to report him ," Eunwoo said.

" Yeah, definitely. He won't get away with that easily he is a fraud ," Lisa agreed.

After what they have found out about Jinyoung's fraud married status, Eunwoo asked Jisoo's friends to meet with them, but only Lisa made it because of Rosé and Jennie's wife duties and everything.

" Where are they? ," Jisoo asked Eunwoo.

" Who? ," Lisa asked.

" My friends are going here too ," Eunwoo replied to Jisoo.

" The Astro? ," Lisa asked him.

Eunwoo nodded.

" All of them? ," Lisa asked again.

" Nope, only Jinjin and Sanha ," Eunwoo replied.

Lisa nodded.

After minutes of waiting inside their house where the backyard stationed a small coffee room like place where you can feel the breeze and also experience the freshness of the air around you. It is Jisoo and Eunwoo's favorite part of their house.

The doorbell rang, indicating someone had arrived.

" I'll get the boys. Excuse me ," Eunwoo said, standing up and getting inside their home.

" Who would know that your house has this sanctuary. This place is really refreshing ," Lisa complimented the newly discovered part of Lee's house.

" Eunwoo and I did not know that we have this place not until I decided to clean the house when I don't have a shoot yet and then I stumble into this place where I just sat and read a book or sip my coffee and just look around this green leafy plants ," Jisoo explained.

" Alright, I get it. Stop saying things now, or I will always gate crash here and chill out in this place ," Lisa said.

Jisoo laughed.

" Look what we have here! ," Sanha said, arriving first.

On his hand, he has a small box of cake and his little bag.

Jisoo stood up and gave the loudmouth a hug that he returned.

" How are you, sanny? ," Jisoo asked him.

She made a nickname for one of the loudmouth friends of Eunwoo.

" I'm fine and free just now, Jissy ," Sanha replied.

He made a nickname for her also. That's their endearment as two of the most important people in Eunwoo's life.

" Where's Jinjin? Place that cake on the table and sit where you want. There's plenty of chairs here ," Jisoo replied.

Sanha put the box on the table, and he noticed someone from the right side of the area.

" Oh, before I forgot. Lisa, this is Sanha and Sanha this is Lisa, my friend from Blackpink ," Jisoo introduced the two of them.

Lisa just nodded to Sanha's direction, and Sanha gave her a salute, indicating that he saw her.

" Okay? ," Jisoo said, giving them both a look of questioning.

" I brought pizza! ," Jinjin shouted, coming from inside their home.

Turns out that Eunwoo collect plates and glasses for them.

" Jinny! ," Jisoo said, giving him a hug also.

" I see you brought your friend too, Mrs Lee ," Jinjin replied.

" Yeah, she's Lisa. Lisa Jinjin here ," Jisoo said, looking at Lisa.

She waved her hand at Jinjin.

" No taking of pictures and posting ," Eunwoo reminded them.

" Yes, remember we are here as like other normal people ," Jisoo added.

" What's the glass for Dong? ," Jinjin asked.

" Lisa brought drinks ," Eunwoo replied.

" So what did you find out? ," Sanha asked, settling down on his chair.

The table in their little garden is square shaped. Jisoo and Eunwoo sat together, and Lisa was beside Jisoo and Jinjin, and Sanha sat together facing Lisa.

Eunwoo put down the files that his private investigator gave him.

" They have found out that Lisa's hunch is right ," Jisoo said.

" I knew it ," Lisa replied, sipping her cold drink.

Sanha and Jinjin read the contents, and they both held the same expression.

" That's why I saw him inside that building where I take Jisoo to come and deliver your lunch to you ," Sanha said, remembering the details.

" Fraud ," Jinjin said, arranging the papers back inside the envelope.

" Exactly. For all I know that Jinyoung has a crush on my friend Jisoo here from the very first time that they become close. I have a really bad feeling about his aura. I just can't figure it out, and I don't want to be seen as judgemental, but now that paper indicates it, then I never and will never. Ever. Regret my judgment with him ," Lisa said.

Jisoo gave her a smile.

" You have a great friend here, Jisoo ," Sanha said.

" And I thank my lucky stars for that ," Jisoo replied.

Lisa gave her a smile and wink.

" What if he still stalk Jisoo? What will you do, Dong? ," Jinjin asked.

" I have already talk with our village guard regarding that and they offered to give Jisoo a bodyguard when she's not home and out so that she can be safe and I also told them not to let any guy who look suspicious to get inside the village ," Eunwoo explained.

" That's good to hear. Don't want anything bad to happen, right ?" Lisa said.

" Prevention is better than cure ," Sanha added.

" True ," Jinjin replied.

" This place is great ," Sanha said.

" I second that ," Jinjin agreed.

" And I third that ," Lisa added.

" If you want, you can come here whenever you want ," Eunwoo offered.

" I'll pass that " whenever," Lisa said.

" Why? I thought you liked it here? ," Jisoo asked.

" Well, I don't want to hear unnecessary noises ," Lisa replied.

Jisoo and Eunwoo exchange looks.

And then Sanha laughed, realising what Lisa just said.

" I think he got it ," Lisa whispered to herself.

Then Jinjin furrows his eyebrows. He repeats what Lisa said inside his head again and how Sanha is now laughing beside him while shaking his head and the looks of Jisoo and Eunwoo while looking at Sanha

" Oh ," Jinjin finally got it.

" I think I'll pass the whenever too just like her, I don't want to hear unnecessary noises, haha! ," Sanha said, still laughing.

The couple was still clueless.

Jinjin raises his hand, " Me neither, but if I come here when still daytime, maybe I can have peace and don't hear unnecessary noises."

" You three are creeping me out. I don't get what you are saying, but if you want to come here in the daytime, we are home only when we have weekends but sometimes just sunday ," Jisoo said.

" Noted Mrs Lee ," Sanha said.

TO BE CONTINUED