WALK OUT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

JEALOUSY

Jisoo walks out of the room before anyone can see her except Eunwoo.

" Jisoo! ," Sanha was shouting her name while running after her.

She did not dare to look at anyone except her way out of the building. Suddenly Sanha stops and she can't hear him calling his name again then she turns a corner to breathe and calm herself when someone grabs her wrist.

" Please don't hurt me ," Jisoo said, shutting her eyes.

" Why would I? " The person who grabs her ask.

She opened her eyes, hearing the familiar voice that called her name.

" Jinyoung! ," she said.

" In a flesh, Jisoo ," Jinyoung proudly replied.

" What are you doing here? ," Jisoo asked him.

" I believe I should ask you the same thing, considering you were panicking out here and carrying a lunch box? Really? ," Jinyoung asked her back.

Jisoo slap his arm and rolls her eyes.

" Come, we should have some coffee ," Jinyoung said and dragged her along with him.

" Sanha! ," Eunwoo shouts.

But Sanha was occupied with Jisoo only chasing after her. Eunwoo sprints and finally reaches Sanha, and then he grabs his arm.

" What? ," Sanha asked him a bit annoyed.

" You are with Jisoo? ," Eunwoo asked him.

Sanha released his hand from Eunwoo.

" Yes, and she just ran off ," Sanha replied.

" What is she doing here? Did something happen? ," Eunwoo asked him again.

" She wants to give you your lunch that you left at your home ," Sanha replied.

' she what? That's why she's here with Sanha ,' Eunwoo thought.

" And now she ran off, and I lost her ," Sanha said, breathing heavily.

" Try calling her ," Eunwoo replied.

" Can I do that later? ," Sanha asked him, still breathless.

Eunwoo laughed ," Sure, let's go and have some drink. You look thirsty and kinda old too,"

Sanha rolled his eyes.

Eunwoo asks if he can take a break because he wants to find his wife, who just suddenly runs off and gets his lunch and eats with her and Sanha. The crew nodded and gave him permission. That's why now he is sitting at the cafe inside the building, drinking coffee with Sanha.

" She called you? ," Eunwoo asked Sanha, who was now settled and sitting on his spot.

Inside, they don't need to disguise that much because the whole building has security, and only staff and other celebrities can come inside, not ordinary citizens.

" Yes, and she sounds really happy about it. That's why I decided to accompany her thought for her not to get into an accident and some sort ," Sanha explained.

" Thanks, bro ," Eunwoo replied.

As for Jisoo, she was sitting with Jinyoung, and they are both in disguise, unlike Eunwoo and Sanha.

" Your favorite ," Jinyoung said when the waiter gave them their orders.

One cappuccino and one slice of strawberry tart.