SHOOKT

CATCH ME I'M FALLING

AUTHOR

THE ARTICLE

BREAKING NEWS

K-pop Article
Uploaded 21 hours ago

A Sad Goodbye

YESTERDAY, MOONBIN was sent to his last resting place. Fantagio Entertainment became his home after his debut with ASTRO (Eunwoo, Sanha, MJ, Jinjin, Rocky). The saddest goodbye this year, especially with his friends and sister who mourn every day for his unexpected loss.

"It's all over the news," Lisa said.

"I never expect this to happen again," Rosé agreed.

"Yeah, this industry is losing such great talents because of stress," Jennie added.

"So girls, if you have problems, don't hesitate to share it. Alright?," Rosé said to the both of them.

"I wonder how his friends feel right now. Today is the first day of not seeing him for life ever," Lisa said.

"Imagine how would they come into the same room where they used to see him just smiling at them," Jennie added.

"That was very painful," Rosé said.

Lisa continued scrolling from her phone.

JUST IN
K-pop News
5 seconds ago

A Breakup?

LOOK at these photos that were uploaded by one of the citizens from around. Is that JISOO sitting on a public bus? And oh, look, EUNWOO was seen in the airport wearing his sunglasses and looking like he won't be entertaining any questions. Some say that they seem to have a fight and decide to cool off, but what really happened? What do you think? Did they break up? Or did they just have a bit of an argument?

"Oh no," Lisa said.

"Why?," Jennie asked.

"Did someone from YG leak this?," Lisa asked, still looking at her phone.

"What? What is it?," Rosé asked.

Lisa showed them the photos and article about Jisoo and Eunwoo.

"Oh my, what would they do?," Rosé asked.

"One thing is for sure they need to give statements about this, or the government will do a move and maybe rematch them with someone again," Jennie said.

"Geez, that would be another pain in the arse situation for the both of them if that happens," Lisa said.

"Go call Jisoo and ask if she saw this already," Jennie said.

Rosé got her phone while the two were still looking at both of their phones, probably finding where the article is published other than the previous one that Lisa saw.

Jisoo picked up the call.

"Great! Jisoo, where are you?," Rosé asked.

"(Jisoo can be heard yawning) Yeah... and I'm home," Jisoo replied.

"Did you see the news?," she asked again.

"News? Why? " Jisoo replied.

"Just open your phone," Rosé said.