2.

                      ───※ ·❆· ※───

The sound of an exquisite melody voyaging through the shady grove, dodging through the heavy dawn fog, tunes with the slipping dewdrops from the blossom petals, little peeping of the birds, and the waking sun.

Her fingers stir with elegance arranging together the rhythm which melds with the flowing fountain in the nearly still forest. The oak wood instrument, gifted by her brother conformed faultlessly in her hands, getting synchronized perfectly by the young lady, after years of practice.

"Weren't you reckoned to be training with your confidantes?" the young lad uttered, looking towards his sister who was straddled on the tree branch, breaking her rhythm and causing her to look down towards him.

Standing up, she hovered her feet on the branch and leaps off to the ground, without making a single ounce of noise and lightly descended from beside her brother, glancing up to scrutinize her flawless landing from that height which can effortlessly cause anyone to fall off and shatter their bones and arrogance, causing the corner of her lips to twitch upwards.

She spins towards the path she was headed before getting backtracked by her flute. The leaves crunching here and there due to her brother's footsteps heeding behind."Ya! I'm talking to you, you brat!"

He came to a halt practically bumping into her as she ceases her steps on the periphery of the river. She skims around for a tall tree she can climb.

"Wait here." She said. Before he can reply she went to an enormous trunked tree and in a blink of an eye, she was on the canopy branch. Watching the rising sun "On the first snow of the year, where the sun rays reach first in the forest, you'll find the sea" she mumbled to herself as her dark orbs follows the rays travelling in the deep forest.

"Ah!-yaa!! are you trying to scare me to death!" Her brother yelled placing his hands on his chest as she appeared out of nowhere startling him."Maybe I'm." she whispered to herself. "come here." She said as she wandered deep into the green.

They came to a stop as they reach a meadow which was the only part of the forest where the morning sun rays were reaching."There it is." she said. The realization of what his sister was looking for settled and his eyes turned soft "You are here for her favourite flowers." It was not a question, he now knew why his sister was here and what she is been up to.

Mounting up the side tree and plucking the exquisite flowers she finally glanced at her brother, who was trying to hold a strict face but miserably falling flat, as he looked at the flowers which reminded him of their mother.

"I don't like them." His eyes grew confused, as he thought why would a sane person hate these beautiful flowers, well from his point of view his sister was a peculiar creature.