6.

───※ ·❆· ※───

    "There is no sign of Naksu having visited this place. I think she failed to find a new body." The man said to his master, standing on the edge of a shadowy cave, whose head was covered with an extended black hood. Eyes surveyed the small obscured horizon where the sunlight reflected through the tree leaves but scarcely reached every part, trying to find any evidence of a living person but finding none.

"Even if she succeeded, she probably is not showing herself because she is facing a problem." His words were as continuous as his physique but his senses were not. Quarrelling that his most potent confederate has gone rogue, becoming a hazard to him.

"An assassin with a revealed identity must be discarded." To eliminate a danger you must create another.

"We will have to retrieve her body and sword. Get rid of all everything that has to do with her." He ordered, evaluating the prospect of her being alive and possessing a significant disadvantage to him.

"Make sure Su-jin won't get a sniff out of it." He said as he knew if his daughter found out about his dual alliance with the assassin the consequences would not be any promising.

Nodding his head the man frowned hearing his master, "What happens if she is still alive?" he asked.

Looking at him the master answered obliquely with a vicious smirk on his hardened face, "She will either get killed for being a soul shifter, or a soul will clash with her new body, and she will turn into a rock." he depicted as his eyes reflected the reminiscence of his prior actions, which were concealed deep inside the surface away from anyone's reach.

"There was a motive why I choose her instead of my blood. I trained her to become the best assassin," he murmured to himself, voice regaled yet raw with an unassumed bitterness and dilemma. "It's a pity."

                        ───※ ·❆· ※───

                         ───※ ·❆· ※───

                        Her footstep echoed on the wooden floor as she trudged into the library, fireplaces were lit and the young masters were still up reading. She made her way to the back and found the two familiar faces but frowned as she drew near them, "You are going at this hour?" Dang-Gu asked his friend confused as to where he would be taking off this late.

"I need to check something," Seo-Yul responded to his friend and got up from his chair, turned around, and walked out without even acknowledging the presence of the person standing behind him.

She looked at his fleeing figure with frowned ing eyebrows and then at Dang-Gu with a questioning gaze. Meeting her stare he just shrugged it off. "It's nothing," Snatching the chair back she sat down in front of him yanking his book from his hand and turning its pages.

"Where is Jang-Uk? He's alright?" He asked the female with apprehensive eyes very well comprehending that his friend might be in a solemn mood deeming he once again was rejected by yet another master to teach him how to get clasp of the unheld magic running through his blood.

Putting down the book she met his gaze, sighing she placed both her hands on her lap, eyes indicating the same concern for her cousin. "Maybe he's back home.", trailing her mind went to the recent events of Naksu's body being held in Songrim, she wanted to see her one last time and check whether it was the certainty, she wanted to see the murderer of her brother with her own eyes one last time. The thought of her being dead was sure unreal but as everyone was saying the assassin has fallen.