5

───※ ·❆· ※───

"Today I shall end my training," Jang-Uk spoke looking at the presumptuous Buddhist monk who was his so-called master. "You have not even finished your training. How dare you decide to end the training without my permission!" His pretension was heard in every word as he shrieked at the young man.

"You asked me to expand my knowledge, so I read and memorized hundred of spell books. You asked me to train my mind, so I patiently sharpened hundred of swords." The sufferance in his voice was on the rim as he knew very well that the Master wasn't going to teach him anything. "However you never taught me any kind of spell. The only lesson I learned here is that you have no intention of teaching me spells at all." He taunted, knowing very well that it would hurt his ego. "Now that I have learned a big lesson, I would like to end it and leave."

That hurt the master's ego as his eyes stoned in irritation, his voice pointed, and his nose flared. But was a pompous old man, he wasn't going to let him go that easily. "The leader of Songrim asked me to keep you here for three years."

"I know you are building a sanctuary with the money I paid you in advance. I will not ask for a refund, so I hope it is successfully built." He guessed that would shake the old man off his back.

"Where do you think you are going?! I never said that you could leave!" The Master spoke once again anxious not to forfeit his tremendous amount of profit.

Jang-Uk blinked and tilted his head slightly, a confused expression on his face "Did it sound like I was asking for your permission?" Giving him a tight-lipped smile he turns around but stop when I heard the next sentence from his Master.

"You were conceived through your mother's affair and were abandoned by your father. So what would you know about respecting your master? I refuse to teach a guy like you." Now that did the trick, his anger spiked as he listened to his bitter words about his parents.

He chuckled humourlessly and looked him straight in the eyes, "I may not know much about respecting a Master, but I do know how to be a creditor." He spoke potentially, "Say one more word, and you will not be able to build that sanctuary. Because I will be getting a refund."

The old man didn't virtue his words and continued, "Know one will teach you spells because of your father."

"Goodness thank you for your concern." The young man spoke bowing his head as he ended. "I will find my own master. Someone extremely powerful and skilled." He determined and turned around on his way home not even looking back at his so-called master.

"You are miserable." A strong voice spoke causing him to Shriek out and nearly giving him a heart attack. He looked around to find the culprit and was greeted by his oh-so-dearest cousin.

"Why are you here? Don't tell me you were worried about me." He asked looking at her as she was perched on a big rock, eyes closed as she hummed a tune nonchalantly.

"Tch! You wish. I just wanted to see how you were doing with your, what is it thirteen something master?" She mocked, eyes still closed, hair moving with the calming breeze.

She was amused by the fact that her cousin managed to get kicked out once again and she got to witness that moment. Chuckling to herself she finally opened her eyes and sighed, standing up she went down the rock to the young lad who had yet to say something.

"You just wasted your fortune on nothing. Just let me open your gate of energy, or at least let me try it. What is the worse that can happen besides you dying?" Her words were so nonchalantly said that Jang-Uk thought she has gone mad.