7.

                                                                                                                  ───※ ·❆· ※───

                Her sword was dragged back from the person's sword with a clang. Surprised, she observes the person's face through the darkness, enveloping the familiar face she lowers her sword back. Her shoulder loosened, and she realised a sigh. "Did you hear something too?"

Putting his sword back he skimmed around for any lingering gaze and nodded. Both of their eyes landed on the slightly moving wooden door.

The quarter seemed like a deserted warehouse. Meeting each other looks, conversing in their way, they both stepped forward. One opened the gate with slightest of the movement and the other stepped in with as much of a noise.

As the pair entered, the voice of someone speaking was heard, without being able to detect the words of the person it was clear that it was a male.

Touching Seo Yul's shoulder she shook her head in the opposite direction as if saying you go from ahead I'll go from the back. Answering her with a curt nod he strode forth leaving her to circle about to the aisle to her right. Strolling ahead, the ray of the small light through the threshold was just adequate for her to see the distinctly shadowed figures of two individuals on the fabric scraps dangling from above, adding to her advantage of catching them.

Gripping the sheath with her left hand and the handle from her right she took out her sword and ripped the hanging fabric, pointing it straight at the person's back, mere centimetres away from his heart, unbeknownst to her at the exact moment as Seo Yul pointed his sword reaching the gaze of the petite person hidden in the embrace of the other one.

Immediately recognizing the face of his friend Seo Yul lowered his sword with a bewildered expression, "Jang-Uk?"

Releasing a relieved sigh, Jang Uk looked at him, "Oh, yeah it is me." and then turned around to find a sword directly pointing between his eyes. Raising his hand he carefully moved the sword aside with his fingers, causing Sujin to lower it. "Hey! are you trying to kill me?!"

"Why are you here?" Seo Yul asked still bewildered seeing him in Songrim at this time.

Putting her sword back, Sujin stepped forward circling Jang-Uk to see the girl clutched in his arms.

Observing with her fierce eyes, from her clothes to her hair and accessories she was decent, meaning that they weren't doing what she assumed they were doing. She looked like a commoner, but her eyes, there was something familiar about them but she couldn't get a grasp of that. Something close and yet so far.