3.

                        ───※ ·❆· ※───

                 Immersing the particles in the air, with her hands which move with elegance, tracing a circle of fire, smoke merging from her hands.

She shifted the energy of the fire into her sword, blasting the orange smoky orb of energy towards the man, causing him to stumble back, knocking his sword out of his hand, she took windfall of the situation and thrusted  her sword forward.

As her sword drove through his chest, memories flooded her mind, their promises to protect each other, to always stay by each other's sides, broke into uncountable pieces.

The only person who ever loved her for truly being herself was just butchered, in front of her own eyes, with her own hands, painfully to his demise.

'No! That's not my brother. That's a vicious soul residing in my brother's body!' Her mind wailed at her, her heart ached like it was about to explode. She wished she could turn around time or maybe, maybe she should have warned him to not go without her.

But there was nothing she could do as she watched the life sucked out of his ever lightning eyes.

Sunken, dead eyes stared back at her like they were accusing her of everything.

"You-" blood splattered through his mouth as he fell to his knees "-killed your brother."  He spat giving a manically cruel smile which compelled her world to stop.

"No...no...this can't be...I killed him...I killed my brother......killed him.." she murmured repeatedly as the realisation sinked in, her sword fell out of her hand as she backs up, eyes blurry she looks around.

Her heart dropped as she meets her father's callous gaze who stared at her in astonishment which quickly changed to sorrow.

He scrambled forward towards his daughter and stared at his son's lifeless body. "Su-jin.Get up, quickly!" She scrambled and picked up her sword moving towards her father. He grabbed her arm and yanked her away from the crowd.

The shock of the situation was depicted on the people's faces as they all gawked at her fleeing figure in torment and dismay, muttering between each other.

Amongst the crowd, a man stared at the lifeless body.

" What happened here?" He asked the lad beside him who glanced at him and pointed toward the way where the young lady disappeared with her father.

"She just killed a soul shifter, who was residing in her brother's body."  The guy mumbled, "she is the daughter of the lieutenant governor of Cheonbu."

The lady who was standing in front of him chimed "well, that explains her actions. Like father, like daughter. The viciousness runs in the family I guess."