Season 6 Episode 1: Exile on Main St.

*just broke 700 reads! Thank you for reading! Here's another milestone bonus post. Season 6 premier

*sexual violence warning
*smut warning

Ten Months Ago

Robin was washing her hands in the sink, when the door to the washroom opened behind her, she looked in the mirror and saw Sam staring at her. They were in the middle of a case in a small town where people were going missing. Sam had been acting weird since he got back from the cage, but in this town, it was so much weirder than normal.

"What's up" she asked calmly as she moved to the paper towel dispenser and turned around drying her hands?

"I got your message" he nodded, grinning at her, his voice was husky.

"My message" she asked letting out a confused laugh?

"Loud and clear" he nodded walking towards her slowly.

"Care to elaborate" she asked?

"You have been sending me signals for weeks" he nodded biting his lip.

"Sure I have" she scoffed as she started to walk past him, and he blocked her.

"You don't have to play games with me anymore Robin" he said putting his large hand on her face and pulling her forcefully into a kiss.

She pushed away from him, "whoa Sam no" she snapped.

"Don't be like that Robin" he said putting his hands around her waist and sitting her up on the edge of the sink. "You and I both know, you're no tease".

"Sam stop" she gasped as he pinned her hands down on either side of the sink. She was paralyzed, she wasn't sure if it was the shock or the fear, but she couldn't get out of his grasp. He muffled her objections kissing her again before spreading her legs and pressing himself against her.

She bit his lip, hard drawing blood. He pulled away for a second, freeing her as she regained control of herself "I SAID NO SAM" she shouted.

"Rough" he smiled at her, putting his hands on her thighs and grabbing them hard enough it would leave bruises, "I can do rough".

She took the ball of her hand and thrust it up towards his nose. She heard the crunch on impact. Sam screamed in pain and hunched over as the blood quickly spread through his fingers. Robin shot out the door of the washroom, out of the bar and onto her bike. She drove until she got back to her motel room, checked out of the room and hit the road back to Sioux Falls.

In the last two years, Robin had lost almost everyone who meant something to her. Sophie, Pamela, Ellen and worst of all Jo were all dead. The Winchesters, Dean had gone off an started his apple pie life. Robin had checked in on him once to see if he was okay, and he looked happy. She wouldn't hold it against him, but it hurt. As for Sam, he had officially crossed the line, and he couldn't come back from it.

When Robin got back to town, she wasn't ready to go home. If her father saw her right now, she would break down in tears, and that would not end well. Robin was no one's victim, she was the master of her own life, her own body and she needed to reclaim it.

She went to the Top Hat, a local bar and looked around. There were a lot of people she went to High School with, all who thought she was the town slut, she wasn't about to prove them right. She looked at the bar and there were a handful of people she didn't know. One was cute and looked maybe a couple years older than Robin. They also looked like hunters.

Robin took off her jacket and approached the bar. She got up beside the one she'd spotted but didn't look at him as she ordered a beer. She stood there with her chest forward and her back slightly arched, quickly catching his attention.