Season 12 Episode 23: All Along the Watch Tower pt 2

It was dark when they pulled into the cabin in the woods. They quietly snuck in and were greeted by Castiel, who was less than excited to see them.

"Dean" he growled but stopped when he spotted Robin. "Rob...I'm sorry Juliette."

"No it's Robin buddy" she nodded. "Good to see you pal."

"And you" he nodded. "You were missed."

"Cas, is this place warded" Sam asked urgently?

"Yes" he nodded. "Heavily."

"Heavy enough to stop Lucifer" Dean asked?

"Lucifer?" He furrowed his brow.

"He could be right behind us," Mary added.

"What are you doing here" Castiel demanded?

"Saving your ass" Dean boomed.

"You and Kelly just taking off was a stupid move" Sam told him. "But there's no way we're letting Lucifer get his hands on that kid. It ain't happening."

"Look, Sam's right, okay" Dean barked? "We'll work through our crap. We always do. But right now, we are here to get you, get Kelly, and get gone."

"She can't be moved. She's having a--."

A scream came from upstairs, and Robin felt the color drain from her face.

"I'll check on her," Mary nodded. "Come on Robin."

"Uh no" Robin muttered nervously. "I think I would rather face Satan if it's all the same to you."

Mary looked at her thoughtfully and nodded as she climbed the stairs.

"I think because you are female--."

"No" Robin cut Castiel off before he could go further with his sentence.

"How much time do we have" Castiel sighed?

"If he shows can you flame on again" Dean asked? "Can you torch him like you did Dagon?"

"You took out Dagon" Robin asked?

"A while ago" Castiel nodded to her.

"Sorry I was busy being experimented on" she snapped at him.

"It wasn't me" Cas replied. "It was the child. And he's a little busy." He sighed. "I need to show you something."

Castiel led them out the back door where he showed them what looked like a glowing gold rift suspended in the air.

"Um okay I'll bite" Robin spoke up. "Cas, what the fuck?"

"It's a tear in space and time" he explained. "A door to another world."

"Like Narnia" Dean asked?

"No, through there it's Earth, but...but different" Castiel explained. "It's a– it's an alternate reality."

"So it's a Bizarro world" Sam asked? "Or like the place we got zapped to where we were, uh, uh, actors on a TV show."

"Oh, yeah" Dean recalled. "The supernatural wasn't real."

"When the hell was this" Robin asked?

"Well Balthazar sent us if that tells you anything" Sam told her.

"You were actually awesome" Dean nodded to her. Then looked at Cas, "you were killed."

"New question" Robin nodded. "Cas, how did this get here?"

"Well, the child being born, his power, it seems to be puncturing the fabric of our universe" he shrugged.

"Awesome" Dean nodded.