I

In the glorious day of the golden sunshine of Union, everyone was learning to become a hero to do the right thing and save people but those who called themselves heroes are much worse on those they casted away and wanted to vanquish.

In the academy ground a old man named John Hathway (He's a character in the comics) was seen walking holding a book in his side.

When he entered the Union Academy he was surprised by the cold wind coming from the air conditioner.

Attendant: "What is your business here, sir?" She asked the old man.

Hathway: "I'm here to talk with the headmasters" he said

Attendant: "Professor Ozpin, there's an old man here looking for the headmasters" she said

Ozpin: "Did you asked his name?"

Attendant: "Excuse me, sir but what is you name?" She said

Hathway: "Hathway, John Hathway"

Attendant: "John Hathway" she said

Ozpin: "Bring him in" he said

Attendant: "Kindly go to the elevator and pressed the button on the top floor"

Hathway goes in the elevator as he pressed the said button.

Cut to a Union Academy classroom.

Ace: "That's why I'm here to study to become hero, I dreamed of helping those who need my assistance even though I don't have any abilities like my siblings" he said

They laughed at him, a mere mortal dreaming on something that will make the waking world a better place.

People of this waking world doesn't think that their realm is the reality, when they sleep they dream.

Dream and Reality is a two sided coin, one can't exist without the other.

But if Dreams didn't met, delusion comes.

As a female student raised her hand.

Teacher: "Yes, Ms.Ducruex" she said

Nicio: "Would you like to join in our club?" She said

Ace: "Ummm what club...Ms.Ducruex?" He asked

Nicio: "The Club of Possiblity, our goal is to recruit non-special individuals and try our best efforts to unlock their potential" she said

Ace: "That's sounds like a good idea" he said "But I never heard of such things even from my siblings"

Nicio: "It's because it was a non-government organization formed by me and using Union as a base of operation"

Ace: "It's strange to ask this question Ms.Ducruex but what is your intention on forming that organization"

Nicio: "Our goal is to tell people that even though they don't have abilities they can still make their dreams comes true" she said"And my parents said it's not about the fame or money it's about on doing what's right"

Ace just smiled at her and said "Fine, maybe by joining your organization I can also help people's like me who doesn't have special abilities"

Nicio: "That's the spirit!" She said

Teacher: "Alright, Mr.Chordettes please seat beside Midoriya and Ruby"

Ace seated between the two as Izuku Midoriya introduced himself to him.

Izuku: "Hi, I'm Izuku Midoriya by the way but you can call me Deku and I'm also a member of the Club of Possiblity nice to meet you" he said as they handshakes.