II

Ace Chordettes was currently in clinic as there's Nicio, Deku, Ruby, Asia and Recovery Girl.

Recovery Girl: "He should be better soon" she said

Nicio: "Thank you, Recovery Girl" she said

Recovery Girl: "It's just sad to heard that there's cases of bullying in the most prestigious school in the entire world"

Nicio: "Blame, Homelander at it since he appeared here our job at Club of Possiblity was getting harder as he always put those who don't have abilities against those who have it" she said

Ruby: "How could they do that to him he didn't do anything" she said

Deku: "Whoever did this was among us" he said "It may be the traitor they're talking about"

Nicio: "There's no traitor here, if you think of those who disappeared here few months ago you're wrong" she said "Those who disappeared few months ago are students that we failed on making their dream comes true, if they might've returned they might be delusional"

Asia: "How could say such thing, Nisshin?" She asked

Nicio: "Think about it? When people dreams aren't met, delusion comes an example of this is that Austrian Painter who managed to conquer most of Europe" she said

Deku: "But Vought send superheroes at the field and managed to win the war" he said

Nicio: "I don't really trust the history textbook at Union City" she said "Since we're in the topic of wars...do you think evil exist?"

Ruby/Deku: "Yes, we see them many times Stray Devil,Grimm and Villains"

Nicio: "According to Saint Augustine's teachings evil doesn't exist"

Ruby: "What?!"

Deku: "Why it doesn't exist we see them anytime Union's goal is to vanquish evil"

Nicio: "He said that all things in the world is good, we just made evil because we want the opposite of it" she said "In short evil is like a hole, void, emptiness, a lack of something where god should be"

Asia: "But the Biblical God is dead!" She said

Nicio: "Think about it, some villains we met have something empty from them for Tomura it was the emptiness of understanding, love and acceptance because of his quirk and this society made him into the monster we knew today"

Deku: "How did you know so much about him?"

Nicio: "It's a long story" she said "Anyways, Saint Augustine researched on pure pluetonic evil which he said like earlier was it doesn't exist we humans dreamed the opposite of good and it becomes reality we mortals changed the way of things since the beginning of time until the end of it"

Ruby: "What about when we defeated Salem? All for One? Thanos? Darkseid?" She asked

Nicio: "Said evil will just be replaced with much worse"

Deku: "Then how do we defeat it?"

Nicio: "I'm sorry Deku but we can't Because, If there is true evil in this world it lurks in the heart of mankind" she said

Then Ace opened his eyes as they said his name.

Nicio: "What happened to you? Who did this to you?" She said

But Ace just cried and said "I should've never wake up! I was happy there in the dreaming I could be what I wanted to be"

Nicio repeatedly said his name trying to calm him down as she slapped him in the face.