III

After Dream's Capture suddenly people around the world never wakes up and never sleeps cases of Nightmare activities was getting high.

And now Ozpin along with other "heroes" along Edward and Ace.

Ozpin: "This health crisis was concerning due to Nightmares inhabiting more people's dream"

Sirzechs: "Who do you think caused it? Salem?"

Ironwood: "It might be Salem"

Nezu: "Maybe it was a villain"

Micheal: "Jeremeil, said that even he didn't knew who caused this chaos"

Fun Fact: Jeremeil is the Angel of Dreams but in DC Comics Angels and Demons was in the same level of high string theory dimension as Dream but I decided to nerf them as only powerful 3 dimensional beings.

Homelander: "Maybe the Magus knew about this" he said glaring at Edward.

Ozpin: "Edward, did you know who's the one we've captured? You spoke it wasn't Death"

Edward who was tired and never got much sleep as he was continuesly reading a page on the Grimoire.

Edward didn't replied as he was tired as he heard someone said his last name.

Edward: "Yes?" He said

Ozpin: "I asked you who do you think caused all of this?" He asked

Edward: "Just like I said, we didn't get Death but her younger brother." He said "Death had a family Destiny,Death,Dream, Destruction, Desire, Despair, and Delirium they're called the Endless who have been there at the beginning of Time till the end of it"

Ironwood: "And which one did we get?"

Edward: "Dream"

Ace: "Maybe he's the one who caused all of this since we captured him"

Edward: "We? I did all the job you just took his stuff"

Ace: "I'm taking my part of the blame but you all need to take part of yours too" he said "Because of Dream's imprisonment people's dream was wearing off some never wakes up some can't sleep"

Ironwood: "But what does power Dream possessed?"

Ace: "He's the King of Dreams and Nightmares the birthright of every god and the stories"

Homelander: "He looks pretty weak" he said

Ace: "It's because we imprisoned him, we took people's dream" he said

Ozpin: "We can't be sure, Mr.Chordettes that it was him"

Ace: "It's really him, he goes by many names notably Sandman, Morpheus, Oneiros" he said "Why do you think he had a pocket sand in his arsenal?"

Glynda: "Watch your tone, Young man?"

Ace: "Every since I was here I witnessed my dreams to become delusion" he said "Tell me Miss Goodwitch, you all call yourselves righteous then why you let neglecting and bullying on your ground?"

Glynda: "We don't condone bullying at this school"

Ace: "Oh really? Then why Issei Hyoudou, Weiss Schnee, Yang Xiao Long, Cardin Winchester and Katsuki Bakugou jumped me?" He said "No one bothered to help me only Nisshin"

Everyone was just silent as Homelander laughed and Ace wondered why?

Homelander: "You think you deserve to be here huh?" He said and fly to Ace "You're weak and pathetic just like one of those things in the suburbs"