VI

Dream returned to the Dreaming weakly as he landed at the House of Mystery and House of Secrets where Cain and Abel resides.

Inside the house Abel was taking care of a baby as it was crying non-stop.

Abel: "Everything will be fine, Ace" he said

Cain: "Hey, Abel" he said

Abel: "What?!" He said and looked behind him

Only to see his brother Cain wearing a raincoat and holding a axe.

Cain: "Arggggh!" He said as he axed his brother's head dripping blood on the baby "His name is Zane! You stupid bastard!!"

That's right Ace Chordettes conceived a child with Nicio Ducruex whole in the dreaming and the child's name was Lucidus Zane...how did he managed to be reincarnated as a dream boy? Well the answer on that is Nicio Ducruex.

Cain caress the infant child and said "Who's the good boy, that's right you Zane"

And then he's about to bury Abel as someone knocked in his door revealing Gregory the Gargoyle carrying a weakly Dream.

Abel regenerated from his wounds and greatly spoke "Lord Morpheus, we know you'll return"

Cain: "Greetings my lord, please make yourself feel at home"

Dream: "The Dreaming and I are the same Cain, what you stood on , what you eat, what you drink it's all me" he said

Abel guided Dream at the bedroom and said "Please my lord, have a rest"

Dream: "Where is the child?"

Abel: "What child?"

Dream: "The Child born in dreams of Nicio Ducruex" he said "Zane"

Cain: "But my lord in order for you to recover you need something that belongs to you and we have the letter of hmm?"

Abel: "Commission" he said "Take it my lord instead of the child please"

Dream: "When I was imprisoned I overestimated myself that this journey would be easy but the devils below had powerful spell that severely damaged my being both in waking world and the Dreaming, The letter of commission would not be enough"

Cain: "My lord, why the child?"

Dream: "He was a mortal that I personally reincarnated in order to be my next successor" he said "Even if I were imprisoned many people give up thier dreams but this mortal didn't flinch he's the hope of the dreamers"

Cain just lowered his head "Very well, my lord we'll surrender the child to you for the dreaming" and he looks at Abel "Give him"

Abel: "B-but brother"

Cain: "Get it, I'm not in mood to kill you right now!"

Abel just sprinted knowing that his brother is really serious..he took the infant child and returned to Dream.

Dream passed his powers to the infant child as he fades and the child grows in front of the two brothers..

???: "Who am I?"

Abel: "You're A-" he said as he was stabbed by his brother as he fell in the floor

Cain: "You're Lucidus Zane, Dream of the Endless, Sandman, Oneiros,my lord" he said

Zane: "What is my purpose then?"

Cain: "You're a ruler of a great kingdom but due to your absence, your kingdom fell and you'll need your sigils in order to restore it"

Zane: "My sigils?"

???: "A Pocket of Sand, a Helm made from the remain of a beast that once defeated you, and a Ruby" a man like voice said