03

Dear Darling,

I love you, I love you, I love you

Thats all I wanted to say to you today.

As you cried into my shoulder like you used to when we were younger, it feels like ages since the last time I held you like that. You and Felix had a fight, a bigger one than normal. We drank together, you always get clingy when you're drunk. We only had a couple of beers but you're such a lightweight is funny. You kept trying to cling to me, saying how you missed me like I had not been around you for years. I called Felix after you started to make a hickey on my neck, you may be smaller but those muscles of yours are no joke, it was a struggle to get you off of me geez.

It's so late. Well. it's early now. I can't sleep, The small red mark is already turning purple and green. It stings my skin. Knowing you won't remember any of what happened tonight means I can never talk to you about it, about all the things you mumbled about me, about the ways you kept clinging to me. Felix doesn't know about any of it other than he walked in on me pushing you away with a large cushion, trying to create some much needed distance. Everything's probably sorted between to two by now.

Maybe i could have a relationship like that in the future. That's something i need t wait for.

Love B.C