11

Dear B.C

If only you ever looked at me the way you looked at him. If you ever noticed how much it hurt me when you hurt yourself. I did'nt realise it then but I do now.

I love you.

But it's too late. I should have told you before. before you fell back into that dark hole again. I tried so hard but this time I couldn't drag you out. You had fallen to far without me keeping you up like I normally do. I tried to distance us, in hoping you'd realise how much i care about you but you couldn't. You were so blinded with your own misery you couldn't see mine, and I don't blame you. We should've  become actors with how much we pretended to be someone else, fooling even each other.

I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier. Maybe it would've changed the way you saw yourself, how you saw the world. We'll meet again soon, i don't know how long i can keep this up without you here. As much as we tried no to think about it we were each others unstable pillar of support. You leaving has made me fall, i guess its payback for me leaving you.

But your absence is permanent.

Soon mine will be as well. I hope were together in another life, maybe not as lovers but at least friends. Maybe we can follow our love of music? Become superstars preforming together on a big stage, You'd be amazing.

I love you Christopher Bang Chan, I always have.

Love L.M