12

Dear B.C,

I'm missing you terribly. It's something I haven't expressed to you in a while, partly because when I did it seemed to go unheard. So I've stopped saying it for the most part of our conversations. But here, in front of the world, I want you to know that I miss you like my last breath of air, and next you like my next. I refuse to allow myself to give up on believing in you, I refuse to stop thinking about you, I will never give up on my dream of making you happy.

I just wish you were here so I could tell you how much I need you and how hard everyday has been without you.

Goodbye my best friend.

I never liked goodbyes they always reminded me that its the end of something, that I'm saying goodbye to. And with you, with you well...

I never wanted to say goodbye...Yet here we are, me waiting for something to happen and you laying still in that small, lonely bed. Like thinks can just go on, and they should, they should go on but sometimes I just wish things were different. I wish that we could've been longer but maybe we were bad together...

Maybe we were good I don't know what to say every time we speak because it doesn't matter what I say, my existence doesn't matter anymore.

I'm sorry, I'm sorry that we met when we did, you caught me in a hold when I was at my worst and yet you left me... Everyone leaves eventually but I thought you were different.

I though you meant it when you said you loved me... I guess I was wrong about that too.

You were my best friend, I love you like a brother. I hope we'll meet in another life, maybe you'll actually be old enough to be my dad.

Goodbye Chris.

Love  S.C