14

Thick tears fell down Minhos face. His body shock violently in the corner of the bathroom, unable to cope with the pain it was going through.

An empty bottle of pills laid discarded next to him. A constant banging on the door forcing him to keep consciousness.

"Minho Hyung! Stay with me please! I can't loose you to! Open the door! An ambulance is on it way! it should be here any minute!" Jisung pleaded through the thick wood, hot tears of his own escaping his eyes.

"I'm sorry Jisung...I can't do this any longer. Tell the others I'm sorry."

"NO! NO MINHO PLEASE!"

"Thank you Jisung, for everything. Besides, someone needs to keep Chan company," He forced out a pained laugh, "I hope we meet in another life."

The room went silent.

Quite sobs escaped the brunettes lips as he huddled against the door trying to get as close as he could to his older best friend on the other side. A rushed knock broke the silence, paramedics ran passed Han after being directed towards the bathroom. They looked at Jisung with sad eyes after forcing themselves into the bathroom to see Minhos state.

The older skin was pale; his body thinner than when it was a few weeks ago after starting to loose the muscle he had worked so hard for; His newly dyed purple hair was frizzy; and his face...His face was colourless, but peaceful. The most peaceful Jisung had seen it in a while, his eyes were closed and a small smile barely noticeable to the untrained eye was present on his light pink lips.

"Im sorry for your loss..."

————————

"Hi Hyungs. I miss you both, so so much. But you're together now, look out for us yeah? Changbin and Hyunjin are that great at being the oldest, you babied them too much. Nothing else has happened, I'll be sure to update you with what happens every time I visit. i promise."

————————

"Hi Hyungs, Me and Lix are technically older than you two now. Does that mean I don't call you hyung anymore? Changbin's planning on proposing to Felix soon, can you believe they've been together for 4 years?"

————————

"Hi Hyungs. Seungmin and jeongin got married today, just over there in. I hope you were watching, Hyunjin and i held pictures of you during the ceremony. You two were best men, we couldn't leave you out. The others are here today, We decorated your graves. They look pretty with all the flowers, you wo always looked amazing with flowers."

————————

"Hi Hyungs, I haven't been able to come that often recently. Hyunjin and I adopted two little boys last week. we were originally just going to find out about the process but seeing them in the corner, they remind me so much of you two. They were even...they were born on your birthdays the year you left. I don't really believe in fate and supernatural stuff but. I don't know how to describe it. They even act like you. We'll tell them about their uncle Channie and Uncle Minho don't worry."

————————

"Hi Hyungs. I don't know how much longer i can come here. I'm getting old, is this how you two felt? Felix joined you last week, he was really sick. he fought for as long as he could. I hope you're happy up there, the three of you reunited. We'll all join you soon...I can't wait to hug you guys again. Bye Hyungs."

————————

Eight headstones stood together. Silence filled the air as family grieved the loss of the final one as he was lowered.

"I'm surprised Dad lasted so long with all the dumb shit he did."

"You cant say that 5 second after we buried him!"

"It's true though! He's probably doing something stupid up there with the others right now."

"As much as i hate to agree with you, you're probably right."

And he was.

They waited at the gate for the last one to arrive. "How does he even manage to die late? Jesus Christ." Jeongin complained leaning on his husbands shoulder.

"Did you call?" A voice called out

"What the- NO, NO I DID NOT!"

"You should know me by now innie! I must drive fashionably late!" Han shouted runway walking to them.

"You're really dressed the same way as you did when we were 20. I used to love that hoodie on you." Hyunjin opened his arms for his husband, It had been years since the two had been able to hold each other.

Han moved to hug Chan and Minho. "Its good to finally see you again. You were a really good news reporter, we didn't miss anything," Chan said.

Minho laughed hugging the other, "I'm sorry for what I done all them years ago."

"You looked the happiest i had seen you in years...It hurt but deep down i knew I wouldn't of been able to stop you."

"Ok enough of the sappy stuff! Everyone come here for a group hug!" Felix yelled raising his arms in the air. They all collided in a giant hug, not letting go for a long time.

"So...Now what?" Seungmin asked.

"Now...Um. Who wants to go skateboarding?" Changbin said.

"I have no dodgy hips now so why not!"

And with that the eight of them, finally reunited again, ran off together into the distance like they did in the old days.