Burden

Lunch break..

,,Hey, Aoi. Could I talk to you for a minute? Alone..?"
The others, except for Tsurugi who was just minding his own business with his lunchbox, looked at me confused.
Aoi seemed just as surprised by my sudden request but she said that it's fine and so we went over to a quiet place to have a talk.

Aoi: So what did you want to ask?
The shoulder long haired girl smiled friendly. Apparently she had decided to let her hair grow out a bit and see if it would fit her.

,,Well.. I wasn't sure who to tell but I think the secret will be fine with you. Please don't tell any of the others though.."

Aoi: My lips are sealed! Promised.

,,Ok so.. Earlier I found a note under my desk. This one."
I handed it over and she read it.

Aoi: What?! But that can't be! I mean why would any of us try to endanger you?

,,I don't know either. We've been friends for so long. Why would something be wrong now.. I trust all of you. The only one I could think of would be Tsurugi.."

Aoi:  Tsurugi is the only one we don't know that much yet, that's true. A few days ago I had a talk with him and he may not seem very talkative but not bad either. Slightly mysterious but I think that's only because we don't know him that well yet.

,,I guess so.."

Aoi: You must be worried.
Maybe it was just a cruel prank from someone? Maybe someone's jealous that you're friends with people from Raimon.. Great soccer players on top of that.

,,That's really a cruel prank then."
I could feel myself getting sad. ,,Why would someone do that. I never did anything bad to anyone or got into a fight with someone here.."

Aoi: We know you're a good guy, Hikaru. Don't worry about it. Your friends will always be here for you when you need them.

,,Thanks, Aoi." I smiled at her, still worried but it felt good to tell someone about what happened.

Aoi: Any day! Want to go back to the others?

,,Sounds good to me."

With that we went back to the others who seemed to be in a good mood. Even Tsurugi had joined their convo. I wonder what's going on?