Kiraki

(Credit: I forgot o.o)

It was early in the morning when the black limousine arrived infront of the InaVersity gates. The clock showed 7am and no minute later. That's how it was every morning.

7 o'clock in the morning and don't miss it. And that's something you didn't need to repeat for all the fangirls. They gathered on the school grounds, making sure to keep out of the way, as if Hollywood stars were to arrive.

Out of the car stepped 2 tall boys. The ikemen brothers, as they were known among the students, were always early for school.
The older one just politely smiled at some of the girls, while the younger one definitely enjoyed the attention and acted like he was super famous. He waved, gave them a big smile, winked or even blew kisses. Practically melting the hearts of the girls.

But he hated having to go to school that early. He only did it because his brother did it.

They both has light coloured hair. The younger ones was a bit longer and more blonde than the hair of his brother.
He also has brown-purplish eyes and a mole under his eye. Most people describe him as radiant, more carefree than his brother and flirtatious.
He's known to get into verbal fights with Akuma often. They seemingly get along until their opinions clash.

,,Kirakiii!" yelled the girls and the younger react charmingly.

Yes, this ones name is Kiraki. He's a 2nd year and a defender for the soccer club.
Most of the time he hangs around girls, his brother or in the cafeteria. Snacks are his friends as he eats them every time he's bored. Which happens very often.

But who is that brother that keeps appearing?