Manager

Noone's PoV:
There's someone sitting in the shade of a tree. It grows on the west side of the Highschool he's attending. Inazuma High.

His hair is seaweed green and tied in the back. The eyes are a greyish blue.
A mole details his face under his left eye.
Normally he's seen with his sketchbook and a few artist materials like pencils, a rubber and more. Just like today.

,,Drawing again?"
The boy looked up immediately.

,,I didn't mean to scare you."
It's a girl. He's seen her before at the soccer club where he's a manager.
This girl is Sorano Aoi. He's worked together with her and slowly started talking with her too. Not much, since he's a very introverted person, but at least a bit.

,,I-it's fine. No worries.."

The blue haired girl sits down next to him and curiously takes a look at his sketches.

,,You're really good, Masaru!"

,,T-thanks.. "

On his paper were flowers, a random person and a bird. He always prefered being around animals or nature over being with people. Same goes for drawing.

,,I've noticed that you always sit alone. Don't you have friends yet? If you want, you can always come over to our group. Everyone is really friendly."

They do seem friendly.
He knows all of them from the team.

Shinsuke, the small and hyper one, whose the goalkeeper.
Tenma, the optimistic midfielder.
Hikaru, the shy but caring striker.
They do seem nice but..

There is Kariya and Tsurugi too.
Akuma always comes around for a few minutes.
He doesn't like any of them very much.
Akuma seems to enjoy teasing him. Calling him nicknames, always trying to get him to stand up and talk or snatching his sketchbook and laughing at him trying to get it. He dislikes it and also his appearance.

Then Kariya. The prankster and sarcastic one. He knows that he's hiding something.

And then there is Tsurugi. Scary and dark.
Barely talks and he's a bad boy. No.. he knows that getting in contact with him, no matter how, would end up badly for him.

,,I see.."

,,Just think about it! I'll be going now. See you!"

,,B-bye."

Aoi runs back to her group, leaving Masaru alone. Seemingly deep in thoughts.