Masaru Nori (part 1)

(Picture was made with: https://picrew.me/image_maker/197705)

(Still noone's pov)

So Masaru started packing his things and taking a walk around the grounds of the school.

Nori's PoV :

I was never good with people.
After everything that has been happening, I've decided to stay away from them.

Back in elementary, I didn't quite understand what I was capable of.
I saw an aura like being around the others.
At first I was worried so when something bad seemed to happen, I told them.
They said that I was crazy and weird. My friends started running away, playing without me. Others talked behind my back and laughed.

As I told my parents, they understood what was happening and took me to a specialist.
He confirmed their speculation and told them that I'm a reader. Someone who can see auras, the good and bad. The angels and the hunters.
At first it went well. My parents were caring and supportive, telling me that it's fine and that it's nothing bad.
But later I understood, that they just groomed me. Over time, after their divorcement, they dated other people and constantly asked me what I see in them, since they didn't want a killer in their house. I told my mother, that father has a dark aura and she has a bright one.
There was a possibilitie that he planned to kill her and she didn't want to believe it. Neither did my father want to accept it. They both started yelling at me, ignoring me and after another month, I was taken to my grandma.

It was a hard time for me. My parents didn't want me, I had no friends and got made fun of and I was scared, that if I told her, my grandma would also start to hate me or use me.

I still fear that today. Not with her but with everyone.

But then I couldn't keep it to myself anymore. I needed comfort. A safe place and a loving and caring family member by my side. So I told her.