Shiraki

(Credit: Pink hair chara maker on picscrew I believe @. @)
A 3rd year who takes a lot after his mother unlike his brother. He's got blue eyes and very light pink hair. Sometimes it looks a bit darker than it actually is even. It's short with longer bangs. Very different from his younger family member.

While Kiraki's ear is pierced on the left side, he has it on the right side. They complete eachother.

,,Kiraki is really handsome and fun but I prefer Shiraki. He's so mature and kind."

,,I know what you mean! There are enough reasons why he was chosen as the president of the student council. Barely any of the boys are as reliable as him."

,,And his grade are perfect. I heard that ever since elementary school he's never had anything beneath an A."

Why were the girls talking more about Shiraki than about Kiraki? Because he wasn't constantly giving them a heart attack. Kiraki's fangirls barely even found time to breathe.

But yes, Shiraki is just like they all say.
The teachers adore him and even strangers on the street can't help but feel flustered once he smiles. On top of that, he's got a big heart. Neither the less, there is also a rougher side to him. He likes it organized and makes sure that things are working out smoothly.

Both Kiraki and Shiraki are just super popular at school.

Their family is friends with another really rich family full of musicians by the way ;)