Rumour

A few days have passed since the first years went to the club. They spend those days talking like every other day, however there was something that people just wouldn't stop talking about.

A certain rumour, which had been going around way before our current main characters had joined high school.

It happened somewhere between the holiday time after leaving Jr. High.
The words spread like wildfire and soon even the media got a hold of it.
What started out as a mere rumour making people laugh, became more mysterious and serious over time.

But what even happened? How did it all start?

An archaeologist had found scribbles inside caves and on stone plates of gardens that were famous for being the gardens of the gods. It was said that the place, where those scribbles were most intact and understandable, was a place where the creatures of heaven and hell met.

According to the scribbles they had found, the devil was upset since he was always seen as an evil creature, while beings like angels had been praised and thought of highly.
The underworld and their loyal subjects, went to earth. To those without a rank and powers. To those in need, those who are easy to persuade. Families without money, starving, lost and on their own. People who lost whatever they once had.

This was were the rumour started.
According to that myth, you could save a life, or get a wish, by killing an angel.

For thousands of years, this rumour had been hardly heard by anyone.
Then, the archaeologist who had found out about the story, showed his newly found treasure and soon the story was digged up by media as well.

But how would you kill an angel? They live high up in the sky! The myth is from a long time ago, the angels are aware and hide from the people.

But some angels are sent down to earth to accomplish a mission, disguised in a human body, which they take however they please.

They settle down in that body, they don't have control over that person's thinking and doing but the person will have an odd longing to achive a certain goal. The goal that was set for the angel within them.

Most people don't know that they're an angel. They wander around, not knowing anything. Some even feel intrigued by the angel. May it be parents, strangers or friends.

There are 2 other kinds of people.
Readers and killers.

Readers are known to have a so called: Angel vision.
It's kinda like seeing one's aura.
But readers can also feel the company of a hunter.
You could say that readers are in the middle of good and bad. Some decide to help the hunters to earn a good price for helping them find an angel, some warn an angel when they are in trouble.
They decide for themselves, which way they go.

Killers are usually known as hunters.
Most don't go on missions on their own.
They don't have what it takes, so they are usually approached by people that work for a hunting agency. If you have a good reason to kill an angel and get a wish, they will help you accomplish your new mission.

So what is happening at the moment?
Right now, as the rumour is still a big topic among many, the opinions are split. Some believe in it, some don't.
Some are frightened, some don't care.
So far, not many people have been killed.

But angels and hunters could be anywhere and anyone.
So beware of who you trust.
----

What about you? Do you believe it?
Could there be someone that's already on the hunt? Do we know an angel or hunter ourselves?