1: High School isn't THAT Bad

y/n loved Monday's. They were just so... full of joy. Everyone was tired, and the teacher was always shouting at the kids. 

One lovely Monday, y/n walked into the school, with her lovely vampire friend at her side. Her name was Liv. Liv the Vampire. 

"Ah, what a lovely day!" y/n said. She had to speak human to Liv, because that was the only language that they both had in common. 

Liv snorted. "It's raining outside. And the whole school smells like cat shit." she said. 

"Actually, that's probably just you." 

Liv sniffed herself. "Yeah, you're right."

y/n stopped by her locker, not noticing the weird looks that people gave her. "Did you know that it's cultural week?" 

"No." 

"Well, it is! And I get to represent the werewolves!" y/n lifted her head to the ceiling and started howling, receiving even more weird looks. 

"Ugh, I hate high school." Liv groaned.

y/n rolled her eyes. "High school isn't THAT bad!" 

Some random jock approached y/n. "Hey, dog girl." he said. 

"Hi." y/n had to admit, he was attractive, even though he was a human. 

"Woof, woof." he barked. "WOOF! WOOFOFOF!!!"

y/n giggled. "I appreciate you for trying to communicate with me, but you're a human. Human's can't speak wolf!" she smiled.

The jock frowned. "Stupid bitch," he muttered under his breath. 

"y/n... I'm moving to Forks, Washington!" Liv gasped. 

"WHAT???" y/n said. "But... Jacob will just steal your wife!" 

"No. I will eat him before he does." 

y/n whimpered. "Okay." she sighed. "Good bye, Liv." 

"Good bye, y/n." And just like that, Liv despawned.