7: You belong with US

The three spent most of their time following the Alpha-baddie-werewolf, instead of finding a mate that was species - the whole reason they were even in Canada in the first place. I, as a narrator, could not find out what was so intriguing about this specific wolf, as they were many single, much more attractive werewolves roaming the Mating Town. This werewolf just looked like your typical Animal Jam wolf - nothing special. Who knows, maybe the three were once Animal Jam fans before it became a dating website.

Right now Alpha-baddie-werewolf was busy sipping some butterbeer, because he loved Harry Potter, and hated real beer. How do I know this? Because I'm the narrator, bi-

y/n stared at the way his Adam's apple bobbed when he swallowed. "He's so..." 

"Amazing? Cool? Stan-worthy?" Sonic interrupted y/n. 

"Well, no. I was going to say-"

"Because yes, he is." Sonic sighed. "I just wished we had a way to get his attention. Unless..."

y/n raised her eyebrows. "Why are you looking at me like that?" 

"Well, you're a very attractive werewolf-" 

"Oh my god, Sonic!" y/n sobbed happily. "That's so nice of you!!!" y/n wondered if Sonic would propose to him next.

"-and he's a even MORE attractive werewolf," Sonic continued, crushing y/n's hopes and dreams. "maybe you could like, y'know, flirt with him." 

"Me? Flirt?" y/n scoffed. "How do you flirt?" 

"Y'know, how I acted around you- all touchy and breathy?" 

"That's flirting?" y/n scoffed again. "I thought it was HARASSMENT."

"Nooooooooo, it's only harassment if that harasser is unattractive." Sonic explained. "But you are attractive, y/n." 

"Thank you." 

"And you can flirt with him!" 

"Okay!" y/n said, adjusting her baggy overalls (because she was so quirky), and she headed towards the wolf. 

"I'm back!" Shrek exclaimed, holding up a burger bag. "Where's y/n?" 

"Shhh," he said, gesturing to y/n who was flirting with Alpha-baddie-werewolf. "Watch." 

y/n brushed her fingers on the werewolf's pelt and gave an aggressive smirk to the werewolf. She was dancing like Elmo. This attracted not only the Alpha-baddie-werewolf, but many other creepy old men who's wives had left them. 

"Oh god," Shrek cringed. "We have to save her." 

"Do you want him or not?" Sonic hissed. 

Shrek sighed, and looked back at where y/n was doing the floss in front of the werewolf. He sighed. Creeps would be creeps even if the girl they were creeping on looked like Mario without the mustache and with long hair.

"I got him!" Sonic and Shrek turned around to see y/n with the Alpha Baddie Werewolf. 

"Damn," Sonic said, while Shrek breathed very heavily.

"You. Belong. With. US!"